Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I've asked you guys yet. Forgetting everything the shelter said, what would be your best guess? I **think** she's about a year & 1/2 or maybe 2. She's weighing in at about 65lbs (well, that was in March, I have a feeling she's gained a good 5-10).

Harley in the shelter December 2005

Hailey & Harley august 2006

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I see pit, but I have no idea what else. I think Dino is part english bull terrier, but his nose is fatter than Harley's. Is she tall and leggy?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I couldn't find a tape measure, but her shoulder is just above my knee, & I'm 5'6". Does that help?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny, the person who helped me adopt her swore up & down she wasn't either. :roll: I wonder if she was intentionally misleading? Knowing now what I didn't know then, I have no problem with that. 8 months ago, I would never have intentionally brought a Pit or Pit mix home. The lady swore she was an AB/EB mix. I didn't meet her before adopting her, but I don't have a single regret.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I don't see AB, but i guess EB is a possibility. If it is for Dino, than it is for Harley. :lol: I'm calling Dino an EB/APBT mix at adoptions, and I think I have him listed on petfinder as EB mix. The people who gave him to me were saying fox terrier mix. :shock: Those people are idiots.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can you post a pic of him for me? The one you already have up isn't coming up for me for some reason.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya know, she said there was a female EB on premesis that was the mother of the pups (neighbors claimed the guy was a BYB & Harley & her sister were the 2 that didn't sell out of the last litter). I never could see the EB though.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Here's the Bambino. I see it most in his nose, which is a little rounder than Harley's, I think. You should ask for pics of Tala. It was looking at her that I decided that Dino was part EB.

Ain't he gorgeous? :wink: :D

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Well to me, Harley looks AB/APBT. But then only "mommy and daddy" will know for sure. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Ya know, come to think of it - with all that sand on her nose in that first pic,
she may be part TURTLE.
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all of your educated guesses ( & compliments) thus far.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts