Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am new to the forum and just picked up my new 4 month old american bulldog baby. I was ondering if any one uses

Authority Harvest Baked Chicken Puppy Dog Food, and if you would recommend it. They ingredients looked good and

being that Pet Smart is the closest pet supply place to me I am pretty limited i guess. But before i buy anything i wanted

to get some opinions. The breeder fed the pups IAMs and I am personally not a fan of it, so i would like to start taking him

of it ASAP.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank You
Vinny

·
Registered
29 Posts
The sticky posted is a great reference. It's what made me realize I was feeding my English Bulldog food rated at an "F" - not good. So I switched from Bil-Jac (ashamed to admit she was even being fed that) to Nutro. Her skin/coat improved incredibly over the course of a month and just kept getting better - shinier and no more patchy skin. I've now been researching Canidae and Solid Gold. We tried switching to Canidae and it was too much for her system. I now have her on the Solid Gold Holistique fish-based and she looks incredible. I've heard the words "Feed your dog the highest quality food you can afford" so that's what I'm doing.

I've heard great stuff about the Authority Harvest Baked line, but haven't tried it. It was a consideration of mine, though, at one time. Hopefully the link provided by the PP has helped you out some. Good luck - there are so many darned choices it's almost a chore to wade through all the info and find the best diet for your dog.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts