Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
best_buds said:
She looks like she's ready to start a sprint race, Fiona reckons she's praying. Do we get the cookie? :lol:

______
Andrew
LOL! Nope! I think it looks like she's scratching her back legs in the grass, but she wasn't doing that, either. :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
That is f'in funny, in kinda looks like she is the half human have wolf like AMerican Werewolf

·
Super Moderator
15,960 Posts
Every time Clara gets up from laying down for awhile she will stretch herself
first in this manner and then shake her whole body, ending with the killer tail.
:D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sad sad violin music is playing. Just off stage, Remy is standing with his back to our heroine. Bella, on her knees is crawling towards Remy. "Remy . . please! Dont tell me we cant get married! A rose is a rose by any other name!"

Hehehe sorry but that picture just struck me as sooooo dramatic!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Zippitydodaa said:
Sad sad violin music is playing. Just off stage, Remy is standing with his back to our heroine. Bella, on her knees is crawling towards Remy. "Remy . . please! Dont tell me we cant get married! A rose is a rose by any other name!"

Hehehe sorry but that picture just struck me as sooooo dramatic!
That totally made me laugh out loud!!! Bella is dramatic about everything she does, so I can totally picture this. :lol:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
That picture is absolutely hilarious! Koda has a fascination with ice cubes also. I stick them in their waterbowl, and he will play "dunkin' for ice cubes" and literally stick his whole head in the bowl to get them!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts