Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am posting links to pic’s of my dog Pixy. I hope this works, as this is all new to me. Can anyone tell me what she is? The vet just said a generic pit bull mix but I would like to narrow it down a bit. My husband and daughter found her in the public dumpsters as a 7-week-old pup. She was in bad shape; puncture wounds all over her head and neck, skinny, stinky and full of worms. She is now a solid 40 lbs and about a year and a half old. She lives to play ball, lounge around on the sofa and eat. She has been a great companion to my male Lab/Sheppard mix, she chases the ball and he chases her. It’s really funny when my toy poodle/terrier mix gets in the act too. Yes, it’s a motley crew. Anyway, any one have any idea what my Pixy is?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
she looks mainly pit bull to me. but boy is she cute!!!! awesome job at saving her!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks like a very lovely Pit Bull to me.

·
Banned
99 Posts
nice dog

Ahhh she is so cute & looks so like my old Staffie Brook from the picture, How tall is she???

From the face i think she looks like a staffie but would need some body shots to tell more... Thats one nice dog you have.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
What a pretty girl! Her face looks so sweet to me. It's very nice that you rescued her from a horrible situation. There should be more people like you out there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
gazar said:
She is really cute. Her face looks like it has some lab in it.
That's kind of what i was thinking looking at her snout. It is hard to tell, probably mostly pit? She is very cute. i love stories like that.

Tracy

·
Registered
94 Posts
Don't worry we don't know what we have either, lol :-k
She looks like she has pit bull in her, isn't that called brindle on her body...she is very beautiful, looks like she is very well taken care of and couldn't ask for a better family! That couch looks comfy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts