Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys since I got tootse Ive been wondering what breed she is I knew she was part pitbull but Im thinking shes either Pitbull terrier or stafordshire terrier? do you guys know?

those are all the pics I have of her!

·
Registered
209 Posts
could be either or some sortof mix. no way of telling unless you know what the parents are. shes definitely cute though

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Cookies Mom said:
she is a puppy! :lol: just kiddin, I would say she looks part pit bull
Easily one or the other. They're so close, it would be hard to differentiate, especially if she's mixed w/ something. Very cute though.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
She seems a little tall for staffy mix, but you never know. Pit or staffy or amstaff mix definitely, but as for what else is in there, well that's half the fun. She a rescue? She's absolutely adorable? :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I would say 100% adorable

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup I rescued her from my nextdoor neighboor mistreated her mother badly then her mother got pregnate had a littler of 7 and tootse was one of em! She gave me tootse willingly saying you better treat her well cuz shes my favorite!

SHe looks alot like pippiso maybe thats what she is?

·
Registered
134 Posts
she's part american pitbul terrier... she has long legs, and lean limbs. staffies are short and stout

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No american pitbul terriers have ears that stick up and aren't floppy! I'm thinking shes maybe american bulldog? I really dont know, but I need to decide on what breed she is so I can liscence her!

·
Registered
175 Posts
MissyTootse said:
No american pitbul terriers have ears that stick up and aren't floppy! I'm thinking shes maybe american bulldog? I really dont know, but I need to decide on what breed she is so I can liscence her!
Pit bulls don't generally have ears that stand up.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
As I stated on the other place you posted, she is pitbull. Her nose just looks to long and narrow to be that of an AB. Her ears,eyes,conformation, all look to be pitbull. She may of course be mixed, but has strong pitbull characteristics.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think she´s a AST (purebreed), but at the same time, the quality of the ears is kind of thick maybe a boxer and more likely AB-AST mix and i would say 75% AST. How big is she by the way?

bo

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
MissyTootse said:
AB? AST????????? what they stand for????????
AB= American Bulldog
AST=American Stafford Terrier

1 - 19 of 19 Posts