Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Well, I'd have to say..............................................................
...........................................................................................
............................................................................................
............................................................................................
...BEAUTIFUL!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Our vet said she had pit in her and I had a pit breeder look at her, and she said probably so. Whole thing is she is an estimated 11 mons and she already stands about 3 ft tall and is about 65 lbs already, but she's thin!!! . Also do pits have spots in their mouths??? Because she has black spots in her mouth and I heard that was a dalmatian trait only, I'm not sure on that. She was an abandoned puppy. She's a great dog though!!!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
OMG, what a QT!

SUCH a supermodel. I say a lil' bitta Greyhound.

That AKC duck toy rocks. It's the only stuffed toy that lasted more than a week with my guys, even though they broke the squeaker right away.

Good luck with her, keep us posted with more pix! She's gorgeous!

·
Registered
719 Posts
She's very cute! She does look a little bullish around the eyes...as for the rest? Maybe some lab? :D

BTW...dogs and horses (and who knows what else) measure height to the withers...the shoulders...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.