Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed Petey has this thing on his tummy. At first I thought it was a nipple but then I realized that it's not - it's in between 2 nipples. It's near his penis, off to one side. I was wondering if it's his belly button? I somehow doubt it since it's on the side and not in the centre of his belly. It looks like maybe it's a big blackhead...ewww :shock: ? I hope someone will know. It seems to have blood or maybe it's just alot of dirt? Whenever I touch it he gets all weird and wants to know what I'm doing...any idea???????

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
A pic would be helpful :)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Are you talking about the 2 knots on either side of the penis (visible when doggie gets excited) or is it an actual bump w/a head to it?

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Miakoda said:
Are you talking about the 2 knots on either side of the penis (visible when doggie gets excited) or is it an actual bump w/a head to it?
what is the two knots on either side of the penis? Is this normal? My dog gets that alot, especially when he stretches.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bruiser has a belly button. It looked kinda like a mole. We asked the vet about it and he confirmed that it was his belly button. He did say that it could have been a hernia. That is the most common place. But, a quick exam can prove if it is or not. As long as it doesn't hurt to press on then it should be ok. I would just let your vet look at it the next time you go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts