Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I was looking for a bully breed to adopt and my friend says to me his son needs to give up his American Bulldog because he cant give him the attention he needs. He is 6 years old and totally house trained. I said cool I’ll go see him. Well we took him in and we have had him for about two months. He is the greatest dog I have ever known. Except for being stubborn, he is very well behaved. He has full run of the house all day and doesn’t ‘t harm a thing. He never has accidents in the house. He gets along great with other dogs and loves people. Anyway, there’s no way he’s an American bulldog (IMO). He is too short and light to be a male American, and he looks like an OEB to me. He’s about 19” tall and weighs 69lbs. look at the pics and tell me what you think he is. (besides damn good looking :D )
Maybe he just a bully mix

Thanks,
Tracy

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
He looks like he could be OEB, and falls within the height & weight standards. From what I've seen, OEBs vary pretty wildly in how they're built and how they look, so it's hard to say - he could be like an AB/EB mix.

But I'm far from an expert, so take it for what it's worth.

·
Registered
704 Posts
He definitely looks to be OEB. He may have been the result of a first generation cross OEB between an AB and an EB.... without knowing where he came from, etc.you can't say for sure, but no matter his past, he's a handsome guy! Thanks for sharing his pics.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh ya, his name is Caesar by the way. We will be hangin around here. I was so glad that i adopted a dog that didn't have a lame name!

Carrie, I checked out your site. Great looking AB's! Mercy would make a great companion for him. Beautiful dog. Too bad i don't have more room right now.

Tracy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.