Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I have a Canon EOS 300D (rebel). I've also got a Canon G6 Powershot that I use for work stuff to save wear and tear on the rebel. I just love the rebel. I'm currently stashing away some money for a few L series lenses (professional quality). I want to get into bird photography, but I just don't have the lenses right now.

·
Banned
73 Posts
I have a Sony DSC-R1, and a Sony DSC-P100 that I use. I choose the camera by whichever happens to have a charge at the time...stupid and lazy, I know!
My favorite is the P-100, and for three reasons; 1) it only cost me 400 dollars vs. the 850 dollars I paid for the R1. 2) It fits right in my pockets and goes everywhere I do without getting in the way, and @ 5.1 meg. it's enough to take decent pics. 3) I'm a camera idiot so the whole Point & Shoot thing makes life much easier for me. White balance, ISO, Aperature...these things all make me cross-eyed, so unless the p-100 happens to be dead at the time, it's usually the one I reach for!!! So why did I buy the R1?...I don't know, heck, ask my wife, as she was the one that thought it was a grand idea!!! :x

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
I use a old Kodak DC265 Zoom megapixel..I works like a champ though..Its like the Energizer Bunny Keeps going and going and going..and has lastest thru a teenager..

e

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I use a Kodak c-310. I hate it....but at least I know how to use photoshop to clean up some of the pics...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts