Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had this fighter fish in this bowl on our coffee table just about as long as we've had Nelson.

This morning I was in the kitchen and i heard Nelson give out a little growl and turned around and found that Nelson had finally noticed the fish for the first time! He was absolutely enthralled with this fish, he was staring at it from a far and growling at it and then he got more curious and he ended up with his face right up against the bowl. He didn't even notice that I was taking photos of him, he was so mezmerized by this fish in the bowl...

Too cute, i had to post the pics! :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
That is cute!!!! A fish as sassy as he is :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!
You can bank on him drinking from the bowl now though, I had to move my Beta bc of the dogs

·
Registered
588 Posts
ROTFL! That's awesome! :lol:

Ew to the fishbowl thing... :shock:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG that's great! I love how each pic he's getting a little bit closer. :lol:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Pretty cute!

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
hey we have fighting fish too. I had them in the same tank with a devider that they sell just for batas, one jumped over the devider and I had to brake up a fish fight! now they are in seperate rooms! I love shot with his chin on the table!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Look into my eyes Nelson, you will now be my devoted servant, come closer, closer, closer, you will now take me to your leader.

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
LOL! Hilarious! Atticus does the same thing with our fish tank, but is ballsy now, and pokes the tank with his nose.

·
Registered
188 Posts
those pics are adorable! i used to have a beta and i would hold a mirror up to the bowl and he would puff up and go nuts when he saw his reflection... they are really cool fish.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I know what you mean...we just got a bearded dragon about a month ago and Scarlet cant take her eyes off of him. I awlays say shes mezmerized by it....funny you say the same thing. She just sits there for hours at a time sometimes and just watches and drools. These dogs are nuts!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
LMAO!!!!!!!!! HAAAAHAHAH!

Omg!!! What a hunny Nelson is!!!! Those are the cutest pictures ever!!!!! Its hilarious he just noticed the fish now!!! Awwww Nelson is tooo adorable![/i]

·
Registered
389 Posts
Sometimes dogs can be just like little kids, so intrigued by something so small. My husband has a snake and occasionally feeds him live mice. Sometimes the mouse will be in there a week before the snake eats them. My dog Marco will sometimes sit in front of the aquarium all day and night watching the mouse. It's hilarious. I have to practically beg him to eat his food LOL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts