Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...when your hands are full, and it's time to feed the crew?

So then I put her in there so she could catch up with him. This constituted their dinner, since they ate like the ravenous little pigges...er, beagles...that they are.
:D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well that is a cute picture. Looking at them now that they are older they still look beagle to me. Maybe they are full beagle and not mutts. Either way they are very cute. You still have mom? When is your next foster? Are you going to do a pego again? Wish I could do something like that but have no room. Maybe in the future.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
debs said:
Well that is a cute picture. Looking at them now that they are older they still look beagle to me. Maybe they are full beagle and not mutts. Either way they are very cute. You still have mom? When is your next foster? Are you going to do a pego again? Wish I could do something like that but have no room. Maybe in the future.
Yes, I still have mom. Adoptions have been slow, and it's sure hard to compete with those babies! She's a sweetie, though - I'll find her a good home soon enough. As for my next foster, that's all up to me. As much as I love doing it, it's nice to have a break every now and then. I will do another preggers, though. I love the experience, and unfortunately, they're not hard to come by. :(

These last two babies go to their new homes tonight. \:D/ :cry: \:D/ :cry: My life will get back to normal, but I will miss them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts