Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:roll: I have a beautiful APBT, and this is her first time having pups. I'm so nervous. i'm just wodering how she will react to having the pups. She is normally VERY hyper, now she is just lazy and eats a lot, so is she getting ready to have the pups? i calculated at the end of Dec. and will she be calm and not hyper when having the pups? Have anyone experience this before? Please help, so i won't be so nervous for my Hunni'! :wink:

Also any good websites for her care and pups?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
breeding Hunni

Thank you!!!!My husband did, i didn't want to breed her, that my baby :D that's probably why i'm so nervous for her, she is more calm than i am!! :p

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
angie7349 said:
what made you chose to breed her?
You already know the reason: because they can :roll:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Re: breeding Hunni

MyHunni' and Kato said:
Thank you!!!!My husband did, i didn't want to breed her, that my baby :D that's probably why i'm so nervous for her, she is more calm than i am!! :p
It is second nature to her, don't worry. Just have your Vet on speed dail if anything goes wrong. Good luck.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
i am going to recommend trying to find someone in your neibourhood that has experience and is willing to come help. either that or a vet that will help you. there are alot of complications that can arrise when a biatch welps and it can be hugely stressfull on both you AND her, as she is a first time mother who knows how she will react. better to have someone there with you that has had experience with the situation then have something bad happen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts