Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anything that's on the radio

• Hip hop/Pop

whats your favorite song?

5K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Beetle 
#1 ·
Need some suggestions on what to put on my ipod. And was wandering what peoples current favorite songs are?

I don't really have one, but here's some I like:

"American Baby" - Dave Mathews Band
"They" - Jem
"Vertigo" - U2
"Sunrise" - Norah Jones

#2 ·
I like rock music. My current faves are Breaking Benjamin, Sevendust, Staind, and Pink Floyd.

I also love more mellow stuff like Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Howie Day, Bob Marley, Sigur Ros.

My favorite song at the moment is "Forever" by Ben Harper.

#7 ·
ahhhhh i went to see motley crue when they were in Des Moines. Good show... tickets were for free. It was a good time!

#8 ·
I like a little of everything...

Love metal when im in the mood... Love The Gathering, Skinny Puppy, Type O Neg., Rictus Grin, etc.. All of which are not on the radio.

Also get into some of the smoother stuff (love Norah Jones' voice on Sunrise), and the funky stuff (big Floyd fan). My guilt pleasure is country - only certain songs.
When im in the mood to dance, though, I like anything with a good beat. Typical raver, dance music :wink:

#11 ·
cfhoftampa said:
I like heavy metal, black metal...

Pantera
Gwar
Lamb of God
Superjoint Ritual
Acidbath
Type O negative
Opeth....

All of wich are never on the radio...I never listen to the radio!!
I saw Pantera back in high school. It was a killer show. I met the bass player for Faith no More in the audience. Saw Type O once, with Tool I think.

#13 ·
Yay!! PANTERA FANS!!!

I have seen Pantera once...the last tour they did thank GOD!! Poor Dime.
I have also seen Superjoint Ritual and Down...big Philip Anslmo fan...what a hottie.

I saw Type-O too...not to impressed with their show...last one on the tour and they sucked...they even admitted it on stage. Peter said this is the best we got...if you are looking for more..don't bother...go home!!

I am a big concert goer...mostly underground...I refuse to go to any show with seating!! Have to be the small shows they are the best.

Best show ever....GWAR...seen them twice and it was great and bloody and pussey and guts were going everywhere!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.