Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Kate stopped growing I wanna say around 1 yr and 8 or 9 months, maybe even earlier, it was quite a bit earlier then the "normal" 2 years..... stop gaining weight tho...still gaining :wink: haha I'm just kidding, I'm acutally trying to get her to shed a few

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Tala is 9 months old and hasn't stopped growing yet. Supposedly she won't be her full size until about 2 years. It will probably actually be longer than that because I feed her the raw diet.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Dixie is still growing. She weighs 70 lbs, granted she is a bit overweight now, the extra food since nursing caught up with her, but she is still filling out and will be 2 in September.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i own an AB and ive read somewhere that they dont stop growing fully untill they are 3 years old, they stop growing taller at about 1 then they stop getting wider at about 2 and finally there head stops growing at 3. my ab is 13 months old and still putting muscle on and getting wider

·
Registered
198 Posts
My male Logan is about 18 months, and he is still adding about 1-2 pounds a month of weight. He's still a little ribby, so I think he's in his awkward stage, and will hopefully fill out in the chest more.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Heaven (APBT, possibly mixed) stopped growing around 10 mos, and has been at 45 pounds ever since. She is about one and a half now. My 10 mos old Koa (APBT) is 60 pounds, and seems to grow bigger every day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts