Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have and american staffordshire bull terrier and was wondering when will he be fully growing he is 13 mounth and is about 50-52lbs willl he still be growing

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Here's another simple reply from a simple person. Don't you think you should learn the correct name for the breed before you stud him out? Just a thought. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to be honist i dont know much about the breed of my dog his father i was told was an american staffordshire bull terrier and him mum was a staffordshire bull terrier i didnt know there was a diffrance mybe someone can tell me more about the kind of dog i have .

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
There is the American Staffordshire Terrier, and there is the Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Very big difference there.

I'm not trying to pick on you, and I do apologize for that. But you should really know something about your dog before you "stud him out." No dog should be bred unless you know it's registered, health tested, temperament tested, titled, and I'm sure many other steps along the way.

And to avoid confusion to any subsequent readers, I am referring to his other post about what age he should stud out his dog.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GOING WITH WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE DOG WHAT KIND OF SIZE WOULD HE GROW AND WHEN WILL HE BE FULLY GROWIN , WHAT IS THE DIFFRANCE BETWEEN THE 2 BREEDS

THANKS

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
It's hard for someone to tell you how big your dog will be when it's fully grown. Genetics paly a huge role. He will continue to "fill out" until about two years of age. I would guess he probably won't get too much bigger than he is now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks i will try and get some pics if i can get him to sit still for a minute

Thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts