Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my little stafford bull, he is a great dog with people amd other animals (most of the time :roll: ) he is 18 1/2 inches and 21kg's,,,,,,,,,,(what do you all think?)
HIM BEING HIM

SMILES

BALL

AND HIS STICK

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
He's a very nice looking boy. I remember these pics from the old board....who's car is he on top of?? :shock: Looks like a little bundle of energy! :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I remember these as well! I'm glad you made it over, and he's a nice looking dog!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HausMommy said:
I remember these as well! I'm glad you made it over, and he's a nice looking dog!
thank you :D i did not post mutch on the other board but in think i can rember you 2:wink:

and the car would be mine :evil: he has a thing that he likes doing and thats jumping on the top of my car, i dont no why he does it but he wont be doing it as mutch as he would kike2 :lol:

some more pics to look at :roll: :roll: :roll:

whats going on with the old board?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bolty said:
The old board is going to be read only soon, if not already. We took a vote and decided we wanted a new board with more options. Our lovely admin took it upon himself to get this one up and going.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HausMommy said:
bolty said:
The old board is going to be read only soon, if not already. We took a vote and decided we wanted a new board with more options. Our lovely admin took it upon himself to get this one up and going.
i see,,,,,,,,this is a good layout

More pics
this is my dog with a mates poodle :shock: :shock: :shock: (no she is a bordeaux X old tyme bull dog)

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
holy freaking cow thats a HUGE dog!!!! :shock:

but your boy is very handsome! I loveeee some of those pics. especailly the swan one!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beetle said:
He's very handsome. What a great looking coat, too. I bet he's got his paws full with that bordeaux!
thanks guys :D

do i see a bull terrier there Beetle?
i have a bull terrier,,, she is 10months old but she dont live with me coz my stafford dont like her and as he was the 1st in he will be the last out
heare she is

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ALPHAMALE said:
GREAT PICS KEEP EM COMIN ALL THE TIME YOU GOT SOM GOOD LOOKING PICS !
thanks pal :D hears my other dog (bandog mix) only the pup is mine
her mum's mix is as = presa/am-staff X presa

and the dad is as = am-staff x DDB 1st cross

hears the out come of the 2!
Ruby :wink:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Link said:
I really like your staffy, looks a bit like link´s (my staff) brother kenzo ;)
thanks he is from a breeder that calls his line "WHIPTAIL" he breeds K.C reg dogs but to the old standard, taller heavier and leaner :D this dog is happy to go hard all day or just chill out....

Shane

Q-1) for some nice person to help me,,, how do you post vids?
Q-2) hi Link how tall and how mutch does you dog weigh? (my boy is like i say 18 1/2 inches and 21KG's)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
more pics (sorry,,,, im keeping them all in 1 thread so i think it will be o.k?)
my mums old stafford bull cross but we dont no what with, but he is a huge staff if that is what he is, he is as tall as her whippet she had, he is gone now the whippet that is but had a long life he was 15/16 years old, i think you can see some of him in the pic if you look hard.
Harvy @ 1year old

·
Registered
328 Posts
Link is the old type staff (working lines) from his father True blood red bandit´s side. His mum has some show in her, but she is leaner and more fit. Link is 43 cm (I don´t know in inches) and he weighs about 18 kilos. He is 14 months old.

Do you know anything about a kennel called pitmax? I think it´s in the UK. Found that name in Links pedigree on his mother´s side.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Link said:
Link is the old type staff (working lines) from his father True blood red bandit´s side. His mum has some show in her, but she is leaner and more fit. Link is 43 cm (I don´t know in inches) and he weighs about 18 kilos. He is 14 months old.

Do you know anything about a kennel called pitmax? I think it´s in the UK. Found that name in Links pedigree on his mother´s side.
no not my self but will see if i can find out andthink on the pitmax kennle :D he has a verry nice shape to his head and face, not to over done (thats how i like my staffs :D ) and my little boy is 14 months, 15months x-mas day :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Link said:
Do you know anything about a kennel called pitmax?
all i no is that there was a dog called Ch Pitmax The Matadoor
and the guy that bred the line was called Paul Shelley (im not 2 sure but i think he no longer breeds?)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts