Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Gem said:
We're the same, loads of great beaches around here. Gem loves it. :D
We're in Dundee, about 60 miles north of Edinburgh.
Good to see more people from the UK on here, it's a great forum. :D
i have not been on hear long but it seems a good place with a good bunch (so far :lol: ) gem is your dog the irish staff? (sorry if im not right)

· Registered
77 Posts
Hey GORGEOUS dogs!! :D loving ya staffi, hes lovely, i prefer the leaner heavier staffs, they just look healthier and fitter!
Did you see my baby? Storm, the irish staff? Shes 18.5 on the dot!! will have to get her on the scales aswell, but shes abit of a porker at the mo, have had to change her diet as she put on way too much weight, but she'll lose it soon enough! shes mental, love the pics, will have to take loads too, you have inspired me :D

The english bull terrier too, ive always wanted one, but my 1st choice was always a staffi, mayb wen i get my on place!
Have you every had any probs with him? or have you ever had problems with other people?

Ive always wonderrd what the 'whip-tail staff' was, but compared to the 'normal' type of low fat squat staff you see today they almost remind me more of a bull dog than an athletic dog.

· Registered
686 Posts
gem is your dog the irish staff? (sorry if im not right)

No she's a cross staffy - pitbull.
She's six months old, sixteen inches high at the shoulder and weighs 48 pounds. Both her parents were quite big dogs, but her dad was huge.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Storm said:
Have you every had any probs with him?
or have you ever had problems with other people?
depends how you mean by probs?
if you mean with the 2 dogs (the staff and the bully?) then O'YES when the bull terrier was about 4months they was fighting all the time, no dog was the prob dog they would just want to fight each other all the time :x so where the staff was the 1st in and then the bully she got a new home, (she is still mine but lives with others :p ) she is fine with all dogs she meats and so is he most of the time but even now if they meat a fight will happen with in no time :? , the EBT was a really great dog with my nipper2 :D the nipper could do what she wanted to her and still can, plus where they have been with people then they are 100% around all so no no probs with people (but thats just mine!)
no health peobs with them,

Shane

(sorry if this post dont make any sense im so tired i cant think prob :shock: :lol: )

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Gem said:
gem is your dog the irish staff? (sorry if im not right)

No she's a cross staffy - pitbull.
She's six months old, sixteen inches high at the shoulder and weighs 48 pounds. Both her parents were quite big dogs, but her dad was huge.
thats a heavy dog, she is heavier that my staff all ready :D and @ less height, do you have any pics of the sire and damm?

· Registered
686 Posts
was she bred hear?
or did you bring her in?[/quote]

She was bred here. She was advertised for sale in the local paper. She was one of 11 pups. Her sister lives just at the back of us but she is not as big and strong looking as Gem. :D

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Lisa said:
Great pics and I love the Bull Terrier too! That breed really intrigues me!
hear are some more bully pics 4 you to look at :D (if you come back to this thread that is :lol: )
this is my pups dad

and hear is 1 of her mum (1 with black) and preg nan (1 with tan)

and mum and my pup :D (enid)

and some randon pics (there prob in the thread allready :roll: )

and hear is a pic of a bordeaux irish staff cross (the red bitch) and the dad 2 a bandog i had, a blue brindle 18month old cane corso (with neo blood running in him)

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.