Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so sad the poor little dude doesn't have a name yet. We went to the lake today, and called him alot of different names, just trying to find the one that suits him perfectly.

Chad is set on Cowen, which I do like, but haven't decided. Others running through our minds are Clovis, Aden, Emmit, Alrik, Lodur, and Leroy, lol, and haven't found any that really suit him :(

But anyway, here are some pics from our awesome day. This pup LOVED the water, went right in, didn't hesitate at all.

This is a cool pic, of my friends Border Collie, he chases birds along the edge ALL DAY!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Those are great pictures, and that lake looks beautiful! Hope you find the little cutie a name really soon, he's just adorable.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
He sure is a cutie! Gonna grow up to be one heck ova boy!! I had to strain to find the dog in that last pic. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
It is beautiful out there!!! Those are some great pictures and what cuties you have there.................What about Roosevelt? For a name bc when I see him I think of a teddy bear but Teddy is too common.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
angie7349 said:
It is beautiful out there!!! Those are some great pictures and what cuties you have there.................What about Roosevelt? For a name bc when I see him I think of a teddy bear but Teddy is too common.
I don't think he'll look like much of a teddy bear when he's grown! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Great pictures. As I was looking at your pictures the name Luke/Lucas came to mind. As you call your dogs it will sound like "here Luke and Lucy or Lucy/Luke come" I think the two names flow. IMO

·
Super Moderator
15,961 Posts
Actually, Lucy and Cowen has a nice ring to it. I love the 9th picture of the two
of them standing against the rocks. Very nice shot. Looks like a Kodak moment.
:D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Wow, he is just darling!! I just want to give him big sloppy kisses right on that wrinkly forehead! Good luck with the naming, that part is always tricky. Maybe try to base it on his personality. What about Conan, lol? He looks like a little barbarian :lol:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I love him!!! Is he related to Lisa's Rosco in any way? They look so much alike! He is precious. Congrats, I hope he excels in whatever work you have in store for him!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Wow Meagan! That little guy sure is cute! Love the pictures and the scenery is so beautiful! I am so jealous of that!

PS out of all the names you listed, I like Leroy the best :D

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
What an awesome looking dog. I like the name Leroy. I think the name Gomez is cute too. If I get another dog, I am going to name him Gomez.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Awesome pics Meagan. No Name looks so good. He is going to be one impressive looking dog. I'm glad he took right to the water.

We have our hands full don't we? :shock:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts