Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the camera outside with me...these were all one-handed photos :? But I think Celeste is filling out nicely - she's been with us for a month now...and I think she's having fun and looks happy! :D

Had our first big snowfall yesterday! Lots of the white stuff!!!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Great pics! Celeste looks great!
They are predicting 2-4 inches of the cold, white crap for tomorrow. No fun! Too much stuff to do and if it snows that means I have to do it all alone (hubby has to work OT if it snows). Anyone wanna come help me hang drywall this weekend? :wink:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Grizwald said:
We live in MN and this coming winter will be Grizwald's first snow, I can't WAIT to see his reaction!
Annie's too! She hates going out in the rain - it's going to be itneresting to see her in the snow!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Tinkerbell said:
They are predicting 2-4 inches of the cold, white crap for tomorrow. No fun! Too much stuff to do and if it snows that means I have to do it all alone (hubby has to work OT if it snows). Anyone wanna come help me hang drywall this weekend? :wink:
I hope it skips us!!! LOL....I love your new banner!!!!!!!

Sahrene

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Rue2 said:
Took the camera outside with me...these were all one-handed photos :? But I think Celeste is filling out nicely - she's been with us for a month now...and I think she's having fun and looks happy! :D

Had our first big snowfall yesterday! Lots of the white stuff!!!

She is so pretty!!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
SagaandRagnar said:
Tinkerbell said:
I hope it skips us!!! LOL....I love your new banner!!!!!!!

Sahrene
I know! Im so not ready for winter!

Thanks! Cookie's Mom made it for me! I can do alright with Paint, but photoshop is so much better!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the kind comments!

I think she's looking good...I would've thought she needed to be a bit 'stockier' too...but when we were at the vet a couple of weeks ago (Celeste had a major ear infection :shock: ) he said to try to keep her at her current weight...

She did well at our last obed. class on Thursday...until near the end when my daughter came in to watch for a minute...LOL...then she lost what focus she had...

...the 'down-stay' was a comedy of errors... :lol:

But obed. aside, what I'm really happy about is that she's calmed right down being around other dogs - she's starting to actually 'watch me' for a great portion of the class...YAY!!! :D

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
:shock: hloy crap where in canada you live i havent seen snow like that in a wile around these parts ! BTW she's looking realy good !

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks! We live by Saskatoon... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts