Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Just like in Kindergarten cop - I think we should play the 'who is your daddy and what does he do' game only with ourselves. We did this a long time ago but with all the new members I think it would be a great idea to reintroduce ourselves and what we do for a living.

Hi I am Jen, I am 27 years old, an attorney practicing criminal defense, live in a suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, getting married on May 1st to another lawyer (yeah I know we are crazy) and we have two pits, Magnum (6 yrs) and Petey (7 years). Adding that I have been a member here since I first got Mags back in 2004 - three forum changes ago LOL.

Next.....

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
LOL Jen. :) I <3 you!

I'm Tasha. I'm a 25 year old SAHM(stay at home mom.) My husband and I were married in May of last year but have been together since April of 2005. We have a 2 year old little girl named Kennadi, and an almost 5 year old APBT named Haus.

·
Registered
9,539 Posts
I guess most already know about me. I'm an old guy compared to most on the forum, I will be 45 yo this year (most think I'm 30ish and still have a full head of hair :)) and have never settled down. I installed security systems for over 20 years but decided to switch to something I enjoyed. I bought a Pet Food Store a couple of years ago and I now love going to work for a change. I have a four year old American Bulldog Zeus, a three and a half year old crazy cat Ares and an 8 year old African Grey parrot named Keya. Here is a picture of me and my brother's wife Helene. It was taken last summer (I don't know how to set the date on my camera) at a party so don't mind my drunken look :)

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
I'm Trey I'm 29 and I work for a small business selling electrical equipment. I have 4 boys ages range from 1-9 an APBT named Sasha that will be 4 this summer and a dog Named Chance we found on the side of the road just before Christmas.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
im Mallory, and it's been 3 days since my last drink.;)

im 24. Im a North Carolina transplant living in freezing-ass cold Wisconsin.
I *was* employeed in an aquarium shop, selling fishies. Now, im cleaning a few tanks here and there for money whilst i look for another job.
I majored in music in college.
I have dogs(duh), and 2 cats, and lots of fish.

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
I'm Cinder. God given name, Cinder (just look at my birth certificate!)

34 year old, married for 9 years, crapping a kid out this May. Attended SDSU where I received a BS in Kinesiology. Work for a government contractor (been here since I graduated in 2000). Live in San Diego, CA. The end.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I am Alexandra but only go by Alex. I will be 23 in May and graduated last year with a degree in accounting from Florida State. But I don't want to do be an accountant... sad face. So for now, i have a stable job with the state. I am an assistant to two state attorneys who deal with unlicensed activity for the dept of business & prof. regulation. My boyfriend and i have been together a little over a year and a half. And we have Tara, our American Bulldog & Jordyn our cat. Jordyn did have an unexpected litter before we could get her fixed so we raised four little kittens!!! but they have all been rehomed to loving families :D

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I'm Trey I'm 29 and I work for a small business selling electrical equipment. I have 4 boys ages range from 1-9 an APBT named Sasha that will be 4 this summer and a dog Named Chance we found on the side of the road just before Christmas.
So weird... I found a Chance on the side of the road one year around Christmas time as well!! We kept him for the night and his owners came and got him the next day, I think he was a Lab. He was awesome, even if i only got to play with him for a night.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
So weird... I found a Chance on the side of the road one year around Christmas time as well!! We kept him for the night and his owners came and got him the next day, I think he was a Lab. He was awesome, even if i only got to play with him for a night.
I wish someone would come get him he is annoying :D pretty sure he is an AB or some sort of mix

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'm Alicia, 24 years old from London, Ontario. I'm a photographer, photo lab technician and occasional dachshund breeder (when I need my next working dog). My dogs are working little buggers - we hunt and do some tracking and will be competing in both of those this summer.

Right now it's a BSL hotbed around here so I'm waiting until that dies down a bit before getting a bully breed, but I did foster an English bulldog last Christmas and that was my reason for joining the board. In a few years I'd like to move to Nova Scotia, hopefully BSL won't have hit there before I do :)

I am also currently completing my Beer Passport and Chaucer's Pub here in London. I finished 5 countries last night and still have 25 and 5 "wildcard" countries with 79 days left to go!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I have had alot of failures a few sucsesses and many inbetween .. and I'm still trying to get it right....
I have been at home since I was infected with lymes disease by a tick bite in spring of 2008. It's going on 3 years and I hope the doctors find a treatment that will work so I can get on with life!
My name is Terra BTW.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have had alot of failures a few sucsesses and many inbetween .. and I'm still trying to get it right....
I have been at home since I was infected with lymes disease by a tick bite in spring of 2008. It's going on 3 years and I hope the doctors find a treatment that will work so I can get on with life!
My name is Terra BTW.
Believe me we all have a lot of failures! ;) Your dogs are amazing successes and we love having you here!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Believe me we all have a lot of failures! ;) Your dogs are amazing successes and we love having you here!
Thank you:)
I have been blessed with them, they keep me going and they certainly don't let you feel sorry for yourself!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Soooooooooo jealous about the beer thing.....
I'll be done it by next week, lol, I'll start a new one just for you!

Once you complete one passport you get two free beers, complete another and you get something else (I forget what, but you have to do it in the same 80 days as the other one), and after each one you complete you get entered in a draw for $150 gift certificate to the pub/restaurant.

I absolutely love the place, if anyone is in London, ON anytime soon you should check it out. It's called Chaucer's Pub and it's on Carling at Talbot, right downtown. They have very good food too, and TONS of beers. Most of the beers are priced at $5.99 - $9.99 and go from 350mL to 1L, 4% to 9.8%. My favourite beer (La Fin Du Monde, I actually named my dog Fynn after it, lol) is $5.99, 8%, triple fermented in the bottle for a regular sized beer and the big bottle is $9.99. Only downside is that you have to drink it from a glass, which I actually like, but most don't. And if you do get it to try - don't look at the bottom of the bottle until after you've finished the beer, lol.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you:)
I have been blessed with them, they keep me going and they certainly don't let you feel sorry for yourself!
They are amazing I love seeing your photos with them too - you have real talent as a photographer! I had no idea you were sick - we have had several family friends contract lymes disease lots of infected ticks around here - I hope things get better on that front!

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
I'll be done it by next week, lol, I'll start a new one just for you!

Once you complete one passport you get two free beers, complete another and you get something else (I forget what, but you have to do it in the same 80 days as the other one), and after each one you complete you get entered in a draw for $150 gift certificate to the pub/restaurant.

I absolutely love the place, if anyone is in London, ON anytime soon you should check it out. It's called Chaucer's Pub and it's on Carling at Talbot, right downtown. They have very good food too, and TONS of beers. Most of the beers are priced at $5.99 - $9.99 and go from 350mL to 1L, 4% to 9.8%. My favourite beer (La Fin Du Monde, I actually named my dog Fynn after it, lol) is $5.99, 8%, triple fermented in the bottle for a regular sized beer and the big bottle is $9.99. Only downside is that you have to drink it from a glass, which I actually like, but most don't. And if you do get it to try - don't look at the bottom of the bottle until after you've finished the beer, lol.

They do a similar thing at a place called Olde Chicago. My father in law has done more world tours then I can shake a stick at.

·
Legend
5,197 Posts
Name's Jeff, 48 years and beat up from the feet up. I'm a newspaper maint. tech specializing in diagnostics, repair, and fabrication in a state of the art facility. It's one of only 2 like it in the world. This biz has been a lifetime profession for me. Got my start in 1979. Not married but have been playing house with Drakosmama for 5 years now and I'm blessed to have her.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm Cinder. God given name, Cinder (just look at my birth certificate!)

34 year old, married for 9 years, crapping a kid out this May. Attended SDSU where I received a BS in Kinesiology. Work for a government contractor (been here since I graduated in 2000). Live in San Diego, CA. The end.
Cinder also goes by Cinderpants, Cinderbutt, Adrienne, brown trash and Miss Sarcasm. LOL (I made that last one up)

1 - 20 of 244 Posts