Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
Well, Clara is my first bully but I have been a dog lover since I was born.
My name is Pat. I live in Tallahassee and I own a Hair Salon here. I stay quite busy
with it and with my family. We have another dog who is Maverick. He is a mix of
sheltie and shepard and we also have a 15 year old cat named Whiskers.
My husband is a paramedic and a nurse and he works in the emergency room
at the hospital here.

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
Well, Deanna, life does seen to throw some heavy stuff. Sometimes more
at some and less at others. You do seem to handle it well and I am glad
that you were given the gift of photography to help see you through and
lesson the stress. Do love your pics.
:)

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
Now we are waiting for court to finish up so our adoption can be finalized for our two boys, 3 and 1 1/2. They have been with us since the baby was 4.5 weeks old.

Oh my gosh, how excited you and your husband must be to have it almost over and
be able to finally have the security of knowing that they are legally yours.
Best wishes to you all.
:)

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
I'm Mireille and 26 years old. I live together with my husband and my two dogs. I'm still a student and hopefully I'll graduate in 2/3 months. I live in the Netherlands in a small village called Dronten and go to the university in Amsterdam. My English might be a bit sloppy and incorrect, I'm sorry for that!

I go to a working dog club with my dogs every sunday and really love to do it. The club is exists of only Molossers and is really aimed on how their characters are. The dogs and I have a lot of fun working together.

That was kind of it....

Your English is great. You have such a beautiful country, maybe you could
share some pictures of your area. Please??? :)

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
Sean - Congratulations on many levels. Looks like you have many great things happening in 2022 - enjoy every moment.
I am an owner /.manager of a hair salon for the past 15 years. Our kids are in their thirties and not married yet.
We have four dogs: Kodi (Chesapeake Bay Retriever - 5yrs old), Yogi & Kali (siblings Great Pyrenees/German Shepard mix - 2 yrs old),
and Bandit (Boston Teriier/Boxer mix - 3yrs old). Always lots going on here with the fur family. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.