Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
201 - 220 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I guess it's time to reintroduce myself to all the newbies! ;)

I'm Lauren. 25 years old. From Kitchener Ontario, Canada. I am a high school music teacher where I teach guitar and conduct the grade 9-10 junior bands. I am also a Master Corporal the Canadian Armed Forces, play the trombone as a freelance musician in my community, and I am the Principal Trombonist in the local community orchestra. My music and teaching keeps me very busy.

I am the "mother" of our 16 month old Victorian Bulldogge, Bowser. He is my pride and joy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm Rebecca, I'm 30 years young. I am a stay at home mommy & independent Avon sales rep from Bolingbrook, IL. I am married going on 9 years to my high school sweetheart & we have 2 human babies and 1 fur baby. I left the workforce about 2 1/2 years ago (Accounting type work) to stay home with my kiddos & if I KNEW what a hard job it really is...yeah, let's just say I REALLY love my kids :laughing6:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey there! My name is Derrick. I am a Digital Asset Manager for a Toy Company out of Massachusetts. BG is my first Old English Bulldog. I have 2 step girls 8 & 11 who think BG is the best thing since Doritos!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Im Tina, 24 y/o and I work as a care aid and love it! Sometimes I do think about upgrading tho. I have a 4 year old boy and a wonderful boyfriend who has a mechanic shop. we are bringing home our first bully breed on april 14! Ace (named after batmans dog, my son thinks he is batman) an OEB!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Who I am and what my daddy does...

Sorry..just found the opening part of the thread hillarious... My name is Laura and I am an APRN...most people have no idea what that is so the best coorelation is a Nurse Practitioner. I specialize in Psychiatry. I have a new dog (not as new to my life as he is to my home) named Chianti. This was origionally my mother's dog which I got her from the pound...however we foolishly thought we could let him run around since she lived in the boonies....oh we were wrong. He was aggressive towards other male dogs and as a result I took good ole Chianti with me to keep him out of doggie death row (many thanks to that nice Animal control officer...lol). So..I enjoy any sort of trip (and so does Chianti)...and I enjoy gardening very much..hanging out with friends and just doing something fun of any sort. So that's something about me.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Sorry..just found the opening part of the thread hillarious... My name is Laura and I am an APRN...most people have no idea what that is so the best coorelation is a Nurse Practitioner. I specialize in Psychiatry. I have a new dog (not as new to my life as he is to my home) named Chianti. This was origionally my mother's dog which I got her from the pound...however we foolishly thought we could let him run around since she lived in the boonies....oh we were wrong. He was aggressive towards other male dogs and as a result I took good ole Chianti with me to keep him out of doggie death row (many thanks to that nice Animal control officer...lol). So..I enjoy any sort of trip (and so does Chianti)...and I enjoy gardening very much..hanging out with friends and just doing something fun of any sort. So that's something about me.
Oh man psychiatry! I may have to PM you. I have chronic anxiety and panic attacks and lately it's been really bad. I'm also having issues with my meds.

·
Legend
5,197 Posts
Oh man psychiatry! I may have to PM you. I have chronic anxiety and panic attacks and lately it's been really bad. I'm also having issues with my meds.
Your options are puppy prozac or PTS. Should we put it to a poll to decide?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well I'm Lee. 38 year old from a Little country in the UK called WALES. A perfect place to own a dog too. I'm a HGV driver for Corus, a major steel manufacturer. I spend my time dividing my time up between work my two football mad kids my dog....oh and yea...my wife.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm Mireille and 26 years old. I live together with my husband and my two dogs. I'm still a student and hopefully I'll graduate in 2/3 months. I live in the Netherlands in a small village called Dronten and go to the university in Amsterdam. My English might be a bit sloppy and incorrect, I'm sorry for that!

I go to a working dog club with my dogs every sunday and really love to do it. The club is exists of only Molossers and is really aimed on how their characters are. The dogs and I have a lot of fun working together.

That was kind of it....

·
Super Moderator
16,018 Posts
I'm Mireille and 26 years old. I live together with my husband and my two dogs. I'm still a student and hopefully I'll graduate in 2/3 months. I live in the Netherlands in a small village called Dronten and go to the university in Amsterdam. My English might be a bit sloppy and incorrect, I'm sorry for that!

I go to a working dog club with my dogs every sunday and really love to do it. The club is exists of only Molossers and is really aimed on how their characters are. The dogs and I have a lot of fun working together.

That was kind of it....

Your English is great. You have such a beautiful country, maybe you could
share some pictures of your area. Please??? :)

201 - 220 of 244 Posts