Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
221 - 240 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
That house in the first pic is awesome! Is that some kind of a dry creek or a beach in the last couple pics? I guess I didn't really think of sandy beaches when I thought about the Netherlands.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The country side of the Netherlands is really gorgeous!

But I think America has a lot more to offer than the Netherlands. You have beautiful beaches, Everglades, Grand Canyon,Yellowstone and so on:D

The last couple of pictures are on the 'zandverstuiving'. I tried to translate it and then you get sand-drift?
It doesn't have anything to do with beaches unfortunately....It's one huge sandbox where vegetation is not possible.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello all! My name is Danielle and I am 25 years old living in sunny South Florida! Hollywood to be exact. I am an office manager at a large independently owned car dealership, and in July opened a small car lot (40 cars) with my boyfriend, so I guess you can say that I'm the boss momma there! Lol

I joined this forum to be connected and learn information about my new American Bulldog puppy, Lily. She is going to turn 6 months next week! We got her at 4 months, and she's gained about 12 lbs in that time.

I also, have two male cats in the home, and we are turning out to be one big Happy family, errrm or a zoo! ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think I've posted on this thread before. My name is Laura, I live in Western MD with my hubby and 2 dogs. Molly is a 6 y/o female black lab and Lemmy is a 12 month old APBT. My user name refers to our old dog Murphy who we lost in Sept of 2011 to cancer. I am a RN and I work for a community agency that serves persons with severe mental illness, so I do some nursing, some case management. I really love it!

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
I'm Theresa - Omi's mom. This is more of an update from the last time I posted.
Divorced (happily), living in Eastchester, NY and currently working for God as Director of Operations (I shart you not).
I have one kid and that's Omi. She's about 6 years old. I adopted her when she was 2yrs old and it was the best-est thing I ever did.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Helllo,

Im Robert, I live in Kensington md I work for the National Institute of Health

Im divored and single. I have a 10 month old pup named cocoa. Joined the forum to
learn about my pup and to make sure i give her a good life.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My name is Deb Vigil, I currently own 4 Presa Canarios (Conan 7yrs, Xade 3yrs, Anabis 6mos Conan/Xade offspring, & Artemis 3mos) as well as I have 2 Malinois (Binga 3yrs & Aedh 8mos). I am single, own 5 acres in Moriarty New Mexico. I work as an Emergency Veterinary Technician at VCA, own my own dog training business "All K9 Academy", & my own Kennel "Vigilant Kennels"
I work my dogs in many different sports
PSA, Mondio, SchH, NWDA (protection)
APA, NWDA, UKC (weight pull)
Most of these we are striving to do and will be competing in soon :)
I am big into tattoos as I have many and getting more. Well there's more but would be too long lol

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
45 Posts
My name is Catherine ...

Married for 34 years to a fab man. We have 2 sons & 4 g.kids.

AND our first ever bullmastiff puppy, Oscar.

I live in Donegal on the north west coast of Ireland and I manage our holiday home here and do lots and lots of photography.

I also own a few websites, mainly about our beautiful county.

Oh, and I now ghost write for our Oscar on his blog! Oscar The Bullmastiff

·
Legend
5,197 Posts
We have a number of members here who are from Ireland. My wife is Irish. Casey is her maiden name. She spent a couple of weeks there a few years back. She loved it there. No snakes.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm Ashley, My husband and I are both 29 years old we've been married for 9 years. I am a Registered Nurse and my husband is a Police Officer. We have a 6 year old daughter and a 4 year old son and a few animals including a cat, a bearded Dragon, 8 snakes, 3 aquariums, and our most recent family member is an American Bulldog named Bo who is about a year and a half old. Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Companion dog

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm Paul, part time I work with special needs teens and adults...my other job is at a big box hardware chain, artist and writer when I have time. Me and my missis have been together almost 30 years. Four grown kids and a school-ager...the dogs become the kids...My daughter has two rats, we have five house cats, two dogs-Sophie is a AmStaff mix and Callie is American Bull. I'm ready to set up a fish tank again, totally for the cat's amusement of course.:D We live in suburban New Jersey, my wife is second generation Sicilian, my family hails from Berwick-Upon-Tweed Wales...on my bucket list of places to visit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My name is Larrick I'm 39. I live north of Seattle (go Hawks!) near the Canadian border. I'm a Capricorn I love long walks, working out, cuddling by a fire, I'm a sucker for light colored eyes. I like a woman who...no wait wrong website. Seriously I am a police officer (and I don't care if you like cops or not) and I love bully breeds. I have a young female boxer named Layla. I would love to get an Amstaff, APBT or Staffy if my homeowners insurance company wouldn't have a stroke and start charging me double or drop me for it. I am married with one kid. Hoping to find where the friendly ppl are on BDB.

Say no to BSL!

·
Legend
5,197 Posts
My name is Larrick I'm 39. I live north of Seattle (go Hawks!) near the Canadian border. I'm a Capricorn I love long walks, working out, cuddling by a fire, I'm a sucker for light colored eyes. I like a woman who...no wait wrong website. Seriously I am a police officer (and I don't care if you like cops or not) and I love bully breeds. I have a young female boxer named Layla. I would love to get an Amstaff, APBT or Staffy if my homeowners insurance company wouldn't have a stroke and start charging me double or drop me for it. I am married with one kid. Hoping to find where the friendly ppl are on BDB.

Say no to BSL!

Hello Larrick, such a cute pup. As for it being the wrong website, stranger things have happened at BDB. Just wanna say thanks for your service to your community, a thankless job indeed. This coming from an ex-con. Lol. I say go ahead and get yourself an Amstaff or APBT. There's many pit bull friendly insurance carriers out there.

Homeowner's Insurances

And your take on BSL...=D>=D>=D>

221 - 240 of 244 Posts