Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
241 - 244 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Drak thanks for the kind words. Not in the market for a new dog as we still have a 16 year old Lhasa Apso too. But the more I see ppl bashing on bully breeds the more I dig my heals in to get one. Most definitely my next dog will be a one of the three I mentioned most likely a rescue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow this thread is OLD hahaha but seems fun so I will try an revive it,
Hi I am Sean, 24 yrs old and proud papa of two bullies: Bullcelot and Bullsollete (Yeah I don't like the names too much but my then girlfriend, now wife, came up with the names as a joke when we adopted them and they stuck LOL)... We usually call them Bully and Bulliet xD... anywho, I am currently studying to be a high school math teacher and I have a human kiddo who is my world (5 yr old Ella, daddy's heart,,, yeah, we were two kids having a kid)... anyway.

Getting my certification soon I hope, and ready to start working in a district this next summer. I cannot wait!
Meanwhile, I am enjoying this winter break with my human and furry kiddos, and the gorgeous wife 24 weeks pregnant, 2022 is gonna be wild!

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
Sean - Congratulations on many levels. Looks like you have many great things happening in 2022 - enjoy every moment.
I am an owner /.manager of a hair salon for the past 15 years. Our kids are in their thirties and not married yet.
We have four dogs: Kodi (Chesapeake Bay Retriever - 5yrs old), Yogi & Kali (siblings Great Pyrenees/German Shepard mix - 2 yrs old),
and Bandit (Boston Teriier/Boxer mix - 3yrs old). Always lots going on here with the fur family. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sean - Congratulations on many levels. Looks like you have many great things happening in 2022 - enjoy every moment.
I am an owner /.manager of a hair salon for the past 15 years. Our kids are in their thirties and not married yet.
We have four dogs: Kodi (Chesapeake Bay Retriever - 5yrs old), Yogi & Kali (siblings Great Pyrenees/German Shepard mix - 2 yrs old),
and Bandit (Boston Teriier/Boxer mix - 3yrs old). Always lots going on here with the fur family. :)
Thank you! and nice to meet you. Happy holidays hope the season brings you all the warmth and love to you and your big wonderful family. 🎄✨

241 - 244 of 244 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.