Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Pitchic27 said:
:lol: You guys are hilarious! I like Haus for Darla - I think they would be built great, and interesting to see their babies.

I also like Link for Darla but he's the wrong breed and I'm not into the mix, he's one handsome little stud though!
I think Haus and Darla would have some CUTE babies!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Pitchic27 said:
:lol: You guys are hilarious! I like Haus for Darla - I think they would be built great, and interesting to see their babies.

I also like Link for Darla but he's the wrong breed and I'm not into the mix, he's one handsome little stud though!
Link says: Darla, no one needs to now

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Jazzy would like to get with the Twins! :shock:

Chopper's got his eyes on Ellie! That beautiful bully girl.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Buster still pines for Heidi. He so thought he would have a shot when they were both dog of the month. He thinks that he and Heidi would make rediculously cute puppies! I have to agree with him.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Champ has his eye on a new girl

I think he was wanting to get some of Trix sfbullygirls bully

Jasmine say Mo Mo better watch out to cuase she is thinkin about a new guy from time to time bigjays Tobey

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Jas can't leave her sugar daddy. Don't make him start with the 'Who's your daddy?' song.

(Actually Mo will take just about any woman that takes him, COMPLETELY unlike his owner.)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
she is still in love with him but shes been having bad thoughts.

ps she said mo needs to get his butt over and see her.

I bet them pups would be wicked awsome with white coats and bubble gum noses

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
snarky said:
oh yeah, i almost forgot....baylee keeps nudging me, telling me to say hiiiiii :love10: to dozer the SUPER DOG!!!

:oops: she's got me so embarrassed right now :oops:
LMAO!!!! He was just talking about her the other day! I'll definately let him know :wink:

·
Registered
340 Posts
maryserratos said:
Jas, Cali feels terrible now :cry: ...All along she thought Tobey was all hers. We see how it is...Playa
hey now, Tobey doesnt descriminate. He says there is enough of him to go around...............and around.................and around..............well i could keep going but you get the point. Mary he still loves Cali but the long distance is just hurtin him. He says he is a growing boy and he has needs! But he still loves ya!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Biggjay22501 said:
maryserratos said:
Jas, Cali feels terrible now :cry: ...All along she thought Tobey was all hers. We see how it is...Playa
hey now, Tobey doesnt descriminate. He says there is enough of him to go around...............and around.................and around..............well i could keep going but you get the point. Mary he still loves Cali but the long distance is just hurtin him. He says he is a growing boy and he has needs! But he still loves ya!
:sign5: Thats Funny!!!!

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.