</a>

" target="_blank">
</a>

" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
In that last pic, it looks like Champ did a number on his crate? LOL :lol: Nice pics, thanks for sharing. They are both nice looking pups.

·
Super Moderator
15,994 Posts
This is how "Floridian" I am. In the 7th pic I am going, "wow, look at all that toilet paper they chewed up all over that yard". It was not til the next pic that I figured out it was snow. Boy, do I feel dumb. :oops:
Good pics. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Champ_and_jas said:
no its dried up mud from were they come in with muddy paws and put em in there cage.
Oh, no no. You misunderstood, I didn't mean he "did a number IN his cage" I noticed the bottom of the cage is bent. He did a number ON his cage. Meaning he bent it. LOL :lol: We had a rescue for awhile and she destroyed her crate. She bent the he** outta the bars and tore apart the plastic tray.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh yea I gota ya. My buddy gave me that cage but his kids had been jumping on it . They bent it all to shit. I had it all ziptied fo a while. I quit crating champ while we went to wok. Then after a couple months he started tearing stuff up, so I brought back up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.