Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
looking at those pictures I thought how cool it is that they get along so well and to top it off they are littermates. N ot to many people can say that their dogs play with their siblings. Love all the pictures. They seem to be having fun. Please make sure to have a camera ready when Bella's parents come back. Want to see her reaction. A video would be better if you have a camera.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alaskan4ever said:
OMG Haus is the blue right he is darn gorgous! I hope my baby looks that handsome!

Thanks for sharing,
Cammie
Haus is the blue fawn(tannish color), Bella is the blue.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG........I guess I am just a dumb ass cause I never knew they were siblings.How awesome is that.So have you and bellas mommy known each other since getting them two?Don't mean to be nosy but just curious as to how you all met and all.That is awesome and they both look worn out with there tongues hanging out.Shoot when bellas mommy comes home they may go through with draw from not being around each other........LOL

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alaskan4ever said:
well bella is a beauty! so is Haus but sine I just got a blue I am BLUE CRAZEEEEEE \:D/
:lol: Bella is a doll!!! :) But I'm partial to Haus, since he is my baby.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kelly said:
OMG........I guess I am just a dumb ass cause I never knew they were siblings.How awesome is that.So have you and bellas mommy known each other since getting them two?Don't mean to be nosy but just curious as to how you all met and all.That is awesome and they both look worn out with there tongues hanging out.Shoot when bellas mommy comes home they may go through with draw from not being around each other........LOL
Ha, sorry Kelly, didn't even see this til I reread the thread. Bella's mom and I met on another forum(with quite a few members) quite by accident. I told her about this forum, and we set up a meet. The dogs got along really well the first time, but since they are bullies, they get no unsupervised play time. Good thing about that is, lots of pictures!!

You can totally tell they are siblings! I love how worn out Haus is at night when we go to bed. He's slept the past 3 nights completely through.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
They look like there having so much fun! Is that Bella's monkey blanky in the crate with her? I remember Bella's mom posting pictures of Bella with her blanky. Such a cuty, she must miss her mom though.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ambulldogpup said:
They look like there having so much fun! Is that Bella's monkey blanky in the crate with her? I remember Bella's mom posting pictures of Bella with her blanky. Such a cuty, she must miss her mom though.
Yup, that's her blankey! We keep it in her crate so they don't decide to play tug with it and rip it. She sure does miss Leann and Brent!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kelly said:
Cant wait to see more pictures of the two of them.
Thats funny about Haus sleeping through the night.
He is so worn out from having a playmate.
Definately! I love it though!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.