Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boss never used to bark at people. Recently, he started barking when my neighbours would come in really late at night. This has happened twice now. Both times it was around 2am and we were both sleeping. They came in being really loud (as usual :roll: ) and he got up, raced to the door, and started barking! AND this morning when I was getting ready for work (about 4:30am) two people were walking by behind our buliding, and he barked at them. He just rested his paws on the window, and barked like three times. He only seems to do it when it's really late or really early in the morning. I have yet to see him do it any other time.

Why do you think he's barking? He never used to bark at people. He loves seeing other people! I don't want him barking at people, ever. We live in an apartment building and people come in and out all day, and I don't want this behaviour to continue. Any thoughts? Thanks!

·
Agent Squint
4,224 Posts
I think him being able to get away with barking the first night he now considers it as part of his routine, Roxy bark'd at night, when the foxes venture into my garden...but the other night she clawed me really badly as she rushed to the door to bark, I followed her half asleep and grabbed her neck and shouted her NOOOOOOOOOOO, she rarely barks now at night, i did get really angry with her on that instance, being half a sleep and bleeding from her claws!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.