Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where is that at? I would to have Onyx encounter a hog. Can't say I am excited about running into one unless he was with me. My female would probably do well also.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
You live maybe 40 minutes at the most from me...I live near the Pasco Hillsborough line...off gun hwy. I knew a guy that lives off 52( really just been to his parties) he has a hole to the aquafer(sp?) in his backyard. Went swimming in it. He lived at the big power lines...if you know what I am talking about!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I got her from a byb in Zephyrhills...Their digs had pups!

After we got her her mom and 3 littler mates got stolen...so I think of it as we saved her...Lots of people around here like them cause they think they are big white pits! You know what I mean??

Did you see about that guy in Polk that had over 100 dogs for fighting on the news...shit sucks!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes i saw the news with the fighting dogs :( ,and i do know what you mean about people thinking abs look like big pits especialy the standard bred abs but then again i also have a big ol bully johnson that some uneducated people have said:nice pit.lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts