Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bella_blue said:
I'd choose the healthier, more tempermentally sound one. ;)
well being as i dont have a copy of there temp test posted im must be talking about baseing you choice on they way they look! :wink:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
crackerbull said:
i like the looks of the first one,i see they have blue eye/eyes the first one has 2 and has alot of white make sure he/she is tested for hearing,if your thinking about geting one of them.good luck..rs :wink:
allready ahead of ya that will be done at 9 weeks there both around 5 now ! :wink:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ambull040769 said:
Are they litter mates? The second puppy looks more alert and holds his head up higher based on just those two pics I would pick him!
no not litter mates the first one the picks at 4 weeks and the sec the picks at 5 weeks but there both 5 weeks the reason this is going to be sutch a hard desition is both have top notch peds! so lets just say i got no sleep last night :( my youngest likes the 2 my wife likes the 2 i like #1 and my oldest like him too so were split down the middle RRRRR need a sign RRRRRRRRR Well i know whats what by tonight ! wish me luck ill need it ! :shock:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
where are they at... could you go meet them?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Number one is just beautiful. I love the uniqueness, seperates Her (him?) from all the other dogs. But is he (she ) is deaf :cry: . Just adorable!

Edited to say I know they are only five weeks, but the #1's eyes....hmmmm. The pup is holding them weird, not focused on any one thing. Not a good sign. My tonkinese cat holds her blue eyes like that as well, and I've often wondered about her site. If a blue jay lands directly in front of her on the lawn she doesn't see it right off the back. and one of her eyes jiggles. (have you ever seen the actor who's eye jiggles? he always plays a creepy guy or a mental imparied guy). So I've always had to keep an eye on her for neurological issues. The first one might be more than you want to chew right now.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts