Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well had the day off today and with all the WET weather comming i figgered id fix up the kennels and dog runs and what not evern put up a canapy over top so when the they stay dry in the rain and when snow flys and they go out get there exersize and bizzness there paws dont get cold and snowy plus the carpets are fooooooobar in the basement now so need to do somthing ...turned out not to bad needs some tweeking but works for me

cheers

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Poor things! That is just awful having to live like that! LOL
Looks great Steve! Awesome job!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SugarBear said:
...the time spent out in the run is the same they would have to do if kenneled in the house wile were at work i think out in a 6x20 foot run is better than in a 3x 4 crate :wink:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
SugarBear said:
...the time spent out in the run is the same they would have to do if kenneled in the house wile were at work i think out in a 6x20 foot run is better than in a 3x 4 crate :wink:
Fo Sho! I like the yard! You have such a nice place!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
LMAO, the look on Stellas face IN that last pic is hilarious
Runs look good though and yes you have to watch that tarp
with snow cause it will collapse ( hubby has one for over his cars and this has happened oh and the wind can take it away as well if not well ankurd(sp) we found that out to after it blew into the neighbors yard :lol: )
Looks good though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts