Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I bought this giant rope toy for the dogs today. They've quickly gone through every toy they have, so before they started making their own toys out of my belongings, I thought I'd better intervene. I found this at petco, and so far it's lasted two whole days!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Thats a rope! I've been gone awhile, what happened to the leg?

·
Registered
412 Posts
I think rope toys are the BEST!! The one you have there, it looks like a big huge knot? Is Tala trying to untie it? Brodie does this with his rope toys, keeps him happily busy for quite some time as he works out how to get it undone! Great one, Im going to go look for it!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zippitydodaa said:
Tala was attacked by another dog and her leg was broken if I remember correctly.
Yep. Supposedly she might be able to get the cast off in one week. I've been getting conflicting reporst from two doctors at her vet office about how long she has to keep it on, so we'll see. I can't wait to get it off! She'll be sooooooooo happy.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah, the rope/knot toy was $22. Worth it to me since it's actually lasted a little while, and they haven't really done that much damage yet. I give it at least two more weeks. :D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Bull terriers are so cool! Love the pics. I wonder if you are the only BT owner on the forum?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lisa said:
Bull terriers are so cool! Love the pics. I wonder if you are the only BT owner on the forum?
I think I'm the only regular at the moment. I know Gem will be getting a new brother or sister Miniature Bull Terrier in the future. :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Let me know how long the rope last so that I can then cut that in half and know whether to get one for Moose. He goes thru them like water. Tala looks so happy with her new toy. She is (really) the best looking BT I've seen. Love her! AS for another BT I think there is one that is all white but I can't think of the name right now. To early in the morning.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I have one of those. I posted pics of it a while back. My two still play with it. Although we only let them play with it outside, it's so heavy they start swinging it around and I swear somethings gonna get broken! They've looked like they almost knocked eachother out with it a few times, too! Debs, it's definitely worth the investment. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts