Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like rex has worms. When he pooped I saw one that looked like top ramen and it was not moving. His vet appt isnt until the 9th. It was last Thursday but they had to reschedule me . I have another one at another place this coming thursday as well. I have to work all week and I wont be able to take him until the end of the week anyway. You think he will be ok? Is that why he was eating grass? What should i do? Im panicking.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Go to you local pet supply that carries tub wormer...there is a wormer called Safe Guard (its a horse wormer)..they sell it in some Walmarts this will help until you can get to the vet..It will last forever cuz its enough to do 1200 lbs...

e

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
You can get Safe Guard in smaller doses at Petsmart. It's a powder and you give one dose a day for three days. I mix it into yogurt and they don't even notice. That sounds like a round worm. Safe Guard will do the trick.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
EWWWW!!! I hate worms! :pukeleft: Just make sure you bring a "poo sample" when you go to the vet... I'm sure he will be fine, they all get them, but it's still gross!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts