Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone & Happy New Year.

I am new to this group and I would like to know what breed this puppy is? My Dad found him in his yard a few days ago. I have been taking care of him and plan to take him to the vet this week. When he found him he was cold and hungry. In fact when I feed him now he acts as if it is going to be his last meal. He is rather shy as you see in his photo. Seems to be afraid of bright lights and loud noises. I hope this pic will load

Thanks in advance
Mystic

·
Registered
913 Posts
What a lovely wee pup. Glad ur dad found him, god knows what would have happened to him :cry: . It is so hard to tell when they are pups. It def looks like there is pit in him. Post More pics as he gets bigger so that we can see how he is getting on. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies. The Pit mix was what I was thinking but was not for sure. When I go to the Vet I will ask them also. I will keep you posted. New pictures will be coming soon.

Mystic

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update

Well we went to the vet today and got our shots. I was in hopes that the vet would know what breed Rusty is but he was not sure. Maybe he is still to young to tell. Here are some more pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts