Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I thought this place was geared for the pet owners? Heck you guy's have run off most of the working dog crowd. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
I think I may have missed just what you missed :lol:

Hey, does this include any other form of working your dog? Are protection sports the be all and end all of working your dogs, or what?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
722 Posts
Tara<3Boss said:
Hey, does this include any other form of working your dog? Are protection sports the be all and end all of working your dogs, or what?
I'm sure it's open to all types of working, not just protection.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
snarky said:
i thought i was seeing things when i saw this topic...

nice addition root :wink:
Na word on the street is root does not want the working dog crowd around any more. Or so I hear.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,746 Posts
Fina said:
snarky said:
i thought i was seeing things when i saw this topic...

nice addition root :wink:
Na word on the street is root does not want the working dog crowd around any more. Or so I hear.........
Then why would he add this as a group?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,876 Posts
Fina said:
snarky said:
i thought i was seeing things when i saw this topic...

nice addition root :wink:
Na word on the street is root does not want the working dog crowd around any more. Or so I hear.........
ah, don't believe everything ya hear :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sajoseph said:
Fina said:
snarky said:
i thought i was seeing things when i saw this topic...

nice addition root :wink:
Na word on the street is root does not want the working dog crowd around any more. Or so I hear.........
Then why would he add this as a group?
Hey, the only thing Im doing is passing the message on. To keep the working dog crowd in this room, since they are the so claimed a$$hole's of the board.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
snarky said:
Fina said:
snarky said:
i thought i was seeing things when i saw this topic...

nice addition root :wink:
Na word on the street is root does not want the working dog crowd around any more. Or so I hear.........
ah, don't believe everything ya hear :wink:
It came out of Root's mouth so whatever you think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,723 Posts
This is a pet forum, the majority have pets and don't want working people around, they don't like what the working people actually have to say. :dontknow:

Its too bad, there is alot of people here, some want to learn, some don't.

I must say that I learned alot on this forum, and the people on here have helped me though the toughest time of my life. I will never forget what you all did for me, it really ment alot. I really realized my great friends in that time, and I thank you all for that.

But some of the people on here, are so not willing to learn, and think they know everything. I know this is going to cause problems, because alot of you think that I am like that or whatever. I AM NOT. I want to learn EVERYTHING I can!! It seems like this place is starting to get taken over by people who support, or don't mind BYB's, these are the people that are RUINING our favorite breeds. I think its pathetic!


I am not even a "working person" I am just someone who wants to learn and work their dog. I feel like I have learned alot, and want to help other people but it is some times impossible here. Everything said gets taken the wrong way, alot of people CANNOT handle the truth, and opinions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
928 Posts
Fina said:
Na word on the street is root does not want the working dog crowd around any more. Or so I hear.........
It's better not to get the word off 'the street' when you can get it straight from me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Bremner53 said:
This is a pet forum, the majority have pets and don't want working people around, they don't like what the working people actually have to say. :dontknow:

Its too bad, there is alot of people here, some want to learn, some don't.

I must say that I learned alot on this forum, and the people on here have helped me though the toughest time of my life. I will never forget what you all did for me, it really ment alot. I really realized my great friends in that time, and I thank you all for that.

But some of the people on here, are so not willing to learn, and think they know everything. I know this is going to cause problems, because alot of you think that I am like that or whatever. I AM NOT. I want to learn EVERYTHING I can!! It seems like this place is starting to get taken over by people who support, or don't mind BYB's, these are the people that are RUINING our favorite breeds. I think its pathetic!


I am not even a "working person" I am just someone who wants to learn and work their dog. I feel like I have learned alot, and want to help other people but it is some times impossible here. Everything said gets taken the wrong way, alot of people CANNOT handle the truth, and opinions.

i believe the saying is "the day you stop learning is the day you die"
and i think it was jack nicholson that said "YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"


:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,876 Posts
attitude said:
i believe the saying is "the day you stop learning is the day you die"
and i think it was jack nicholson that said "YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"


:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
lmao...you beat me to it!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,746 Posts
oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, look, the first drama of the new topic!!!Lol. :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,788 Posts
It seems like this place is starting to get taken over by people who support, or don't mind BYB's, these are the people that are RUINING our favorite breeds. I think its pathetic!
Ditto. That people can even condone that is a serious affront to me, and I'm incredulous that anyone who claims to love the breed(s) can even tolerate it.
Every four seconds an adoptable pet is put to sleep in this country. Shelters are full and dogs are dying at a steady rate. I challenge you to go into any county shelter so you can see there is never a good reason to allow an accidental or planned pregnancy, and never a good reason to visit a BYB!
Between 8-12 million companion animals are euthanized each year in America due to lack of homes. Only 1 in 9 cats and dogs born in the United States will find a home. The rest will be destroyed because nobody wants them. You can be a part of the solution by doing your part in spaying/neutering your pet and visiting a shelter, adopt before you breed or buy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,746 Posts
This hardly has to do with the topic in general. The title of this area is for working dogs, not the forum catering to BYBs.

Do you all suggest the BYB's go elsewhere?? Where??BYB.com???Gimmie a break. There are BYBs here that exist, and nobody caters to them. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE "hangin'" with the BYBs, leave, simple.

Either way, go to another section and complain about BYBs there. You all are in the wrong area.[/img]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,116 Posts
Just stopping in, and had to say I was pleasantly surprised to see the new section. I was just going to suggest that to root myself. Thought it would be a great addition for those who like to talk about PPT, Schutzhund, whatever. Shouldn't you all be saying THANKS, instead of complaining? Why doesn't it surprise me that as soon as a "working dog" forum is placed... there are NO topics or discussions about WORKING DOGS, but just the usual b*tching, moaning, complaining, whining, and arguing? How ungrateful do you have to be....

Sorry, I guess it wasn't time for me to return. LOL.. I am still grouchy and irritable. Forgive me. Hope you all sort this out, and have a great weekend.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top