Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
what happened to that single digit pound baby???? He still has that same puppy face though!

·
Registered
512 Posts
You're killin me over here - what a GORGEOUS boy. Not fair - I think your household is sucking up all the 'gorgeous' genes - share why dontcha?! :wink:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bearsmom said:
All your dogs are so beautiful. How come Nala isn't in your sig?
Everyone keeps asking me that, and there's an entire thread dedicated to it, LOL! I just didn't have an "autumn" banner with all 3, so I used one that Fina made me last year. Melissa is currently working on making one with all 3.

Nala is doing great... I think she may have just been going through a bad puppy stage with the growling/biting, but she's improving. She WANTS to be a good girl. She is absolutely beautiful. I will try to get some pics up soon!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
bearsmom said:
All your dogs are so beautiful. How come Nala isn't in your sig?
Everyone keeps asking me that, and there's an entire thread dedicated to it, LOL! I just didn't have an "autumn" banner with all 3, so I used one that Fina made me last year. Melissa is currently working on making one with all 3.

Nala is doing great... I think she may have just been going through a bad puppy stage with the growling/biting, but she's improving. She WANTS to be a good girl. She is absolutely beautiful. I will try to get some pics up soon!
Oops...Sometimes I miss threads and then I read something that doesn't make sense and I know I missed a thread somewhere. Then I have to go searching for what I missed. Anyway, thanks for answering my ?.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.