Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last we have picked our new baby. The breeder has just emailed pics of the mommy and babies. We get him in 6 weeks and we are that excited that we had to share the pics with everyone. Meet Ziggy our new bull Terrier.

Meet mom and babies.

The litter

Our baby ziggy.

Sorry for all the pics but we have been looking for a dog for so long and know we have found him and we just had to share the pics with everyone.
We are just so excited.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Everybody is getting a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very cute!!!!! Do you have a name picked out yet? Keep posting pictures!!!!!! Okay Ziggy is his name. I missed that! They look alot like boxer puppies right now.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
You must be be very excited about your new puppy! The Bull Terrier breed really intrigues me! They are definitely a breed I would like to learn more about.

I have to ask though, why did you make your pick so early? It seems really strange that you would pick which pup you want when they are barely out of the womb. :-k How can you tell what their personalities are like?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Lisa, we've been looking for a male based on the advice we've got from everyone on this forum seeing as Gem is a bitch. There's only one male in this litter of pups and obviously we haven't seen his personality for ourselves so we can only go on the breeders advice of how the parents both are and how the pups are so far.

______
Andrew

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a cute li'l egghead!! Can't wait to see him as he grows. You must be soooo excited. :D

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kasco said:
What a cute li'l egghead!! :D
You've just freaked Fiona out, she's running about now saying "NO, HE'S NOT AN EGGHEAD!!". :lol: :lol:
You are right though, he is an egghead :lol: :lol:. We can't wait.

______
Andrew

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Gem said:
Kasco said:
What a cute li'l egghead!! :D
You've just freaked Fiona out, she's running about now saying "NO, HE'S NOT AN EGGHEAD!!". :lol: :lol:
You are right though, he is an egghead :lol: :lol:. We can't wait.

______
Andrew
LOL That's what I always call BT's....cuz they have that egg shaped head. It's a term of endearment, I promise!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Oh I am so excited for you. Everyone are getting puppies and I'm not. Well I will have to enjoy yours via pictures. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
love eggheads and love the name ziggy!!

how do the the bull terriers temperment differ from the pitties, or do they...I have always anted an egg head ever since I saw this movie as a child called It's a Dog's Life...about a bull terrier and his travels.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Gem said:
Hi Lisa, we've been looking for a male based on the advice we've got from everyone on this forum seeing as Gem is a bitch. There's only one male in this litter of pups and obviously we haven't seen his personality for ourselves so we can only go on the breeders advice of how the parents both are and how the pups are so far.

______
Andrew
Oh, I see. Thanks for the explanation, Andrew.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sfbullygirl said:
how do the the bull terriers temperment differ from the pitties, or do they
their temperment seems to be similar to the rest of the bull breeds based on everything we've found out about them. They are supposed to be very stubborn if the mood takes them though.

The mom is beautiful. Are they minis or standard?
The mom is gorgeous isn't she? She's a standard bull terrier.

______
Andrew

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
sfbullygirl said:
love eggheads and love the name ziggy!!

how do the the bull terriers temperment differ from the pitties, or do they...I have always anted an egg head ever since I saw this movie as a child called It's a Dog's Life...about a bull terrier and his travels.
For you :lol: www.btrescue.us

SO JEALOUS! Would love a male BT!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts