Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first three are Montana and Messiah reacting to me asking them if they want any popcorn:

Mosley sharing the bed with our cat, Bailey:

Messiah sharing the bed with Bailey:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
We use to have a cat when Abby was a little pup, except he died from cancer and I don't think Abby remembers him much. The cat was terrified of Abby and Abby always wanted to play with him but he was just so old. Plus Abby's a squrrel chaser and being a squirrel chaser she is "anything with fur and smaller than me" chaser (except small dogs). Anyways, very cute pics, I love the head tilts. My dad's sheltie does that all the time.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ambulldogpup said:
We use to have a cat when Abby was a little pup, except he died from cancer and I don't think Abby remembers him much. The cat was terrified of Abby and Abby always wanted to play with him but he was just so old. Plus Abby's a squrrel chaser and being a squirrel chaser she is "anything with fur and smaller than me" chaser (except small dogs). Anyways, very cute pics, I love the head tilts. My dad's sheltie does that all the time.
My apbt/dalmatian cross used to chase squirrels right up the tree, for real! She caught a squirrel before it got to a tree once too....it got away, but I'm not sure what happened to it later. Casey got one pretty good bite on it before it got up a tree. I didn't let that happen again.

~S

1 - 9 of 9 Posts