Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't help it! :)

Ok, I have a video of him and I playing tug, but it won't upload(I'll keep trying!!). I gave up on putfile.com. I always get a time out error. So here it is on yousendit(sorry it's so dark).
http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12H7TY4ZE1AMG2S9IPKE54VKMK

You'll need quicktime to view it. It's 8.77 mb.

SOOOOO here are some pictures (Ignore my Spongebob PJ pants):

(Yes, he's eating the snow off the kitchen floor!)

It's STILL snowing here. Has been for 6.5 hours now.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Can I steal him for a couple of days? ;) I think he kind of looks like Destiny in the 2nd to last picture. He's just adorable.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bella_blue said:
Can I steal him for a couple of days? ;) I think he kind of looks like Destiny in the 2nd to last picture. He's just adorable.
Now that you mention it, he does!! I think he's filling out nicely! :)

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
HausMommy said:
Now that you mention it, he does!! I think he's filling out nicely! :)
I do, too! Both Bella and Haus have long bodies like Destiny, and I love that look in dogs. :) I'm really curious as to what the other 6 puppies look like now!

·
Registered
448 Posts
LOL My kids love sponge bob. LOL

Haus is looking nice.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
What great pictures of Haus! The shoes you have on the floor next to him eating snow are the same ones Faith chewed up last week of mine! I loved them. Oh well I need to go shoe shopping again anyways. She chewed up some tennis shoes of mine this week. She has a shoe feetish so she belongs in this family.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I LOVE those shoes!!! I have 35 pairs of shoes sitting in my closet, and I wear about 5 of them. LOL I got those on sale at a store called CATO for about $11. They've lasted a year so far. Not good for snow, but warm in the fall!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I got mine at Cato's also! I love Cato's! How funny!!!!!! I don't even want to count my shoes. :oops: My daughter is taking right after me. :eek:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL you know what's bad? I used to work there! Guess how often I brought home a paycheck?

·
Registered
913 Posts
We love seeing pics of Haus. Is markings are just lovely. It looks like every place is getting snow apart from Scotland. I so want some snow. :cry:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump-added video

·
Registered
798 Posts
Thanks for the video :)

I LOVE haus' color pattern, never seen one like that before. Is one of his toenails black, and the others clear? Looks like it the pic where hes eatsing the snow on the floor.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sennin said:
Thanks for the video :)

I LOVE haus' color pattern, never seen one like that before. Is one of his toenails black, and the others clear? Looks like it the pic where hes eatsing the snow on the floor.
Yup. He has one black toenail. We call it his mean streak! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Haus, is exactly the color I wanted in an American Bulldog, but for some reason I go stuck with white ones with brown spots. I see others have trouble with their dogs chewing up their shoes too. My dogs are crazy!!!!! I think I buy a new pair of shoes every month. Haus, also has the perfect body shape. I wish my Bandit would fill out more. How long did it take Haus to fill out? Cute pictures.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts