Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am head over heels in love with this puppy. I can't wait until he gets a little bit older and his personality develops. He's just such a sweet little thing right now! Bella and Remy think he's supercool and are always following him around, seeing what he's up to. They watch him sleep sometimes. :)

How freakin' cute is that little collar??

His name is Norris, in case anyone missed it. :D

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
LOL!!!! AHHA you are in love with that lil guy and who wouldnt be..........LOL
Gonna be hard to let him go Leeann :wink:
He is a such a cutie pie and good choice in collar , it brings out his eyes, looks great on him :D
But then again you always seem to pick the right collars for your pups.I think that is to cute how Remy and Bella watch him sleep now we NEED a picture of that :wink:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bustersmommy said:
LOL!!!! AHHA you are in love with that lil guy and who wouldnt be..........LOL
Gonna be hard to let him go Leeann :wink:
He is a such a cutie pie and good choice in collar , it brings out his eyes, looks great on him :D
But then again you always seem to pick the right collars for your pups.I think that is to cute how Remy and Bella watch him sleep now we NEED a picture of that :wink:
Thanks! I wasn't planning on buying him a collar just yet, but I saw that at the store when I was picking up puppy food, and it was just too perfect! He's only worn it for pictures so far. It bothers him, and his legs aren't long enough to scratch himself, so he just ends up tipping over when he tries! :lol:

I'll try to get a picture of B & R watching him sleep!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Oh snap! Now your gonna have to change your screen name to Leeann.Bella.Remy.Norris HA HA Leeann..I was so gonna say give 'er 2 days and she'll be hooked on that puppy!! What a friggin cutie!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I think you need to delete the post under adoption on him because he has already found his forever home! I don't see you letting him go!!!!! :D

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Faith Marie said:
I think you need to delete the post under adoption on him because he has already found his forever home! I don't see you letting him go!!!!! :D
I wish we could keep him! But...I keep thinking that if we do keep him, we'll probably never be able to foster as long as we have 3 resident dogs. I'll find him a really great home where they will send me picture updates at least once a week! :)

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Faith Marie said:
I wish we could keep him! But...I keep thinking that if we do keep him, we'll probably never be able to foster as long as we have 3 resident dogs. I'll find him a really great home where they will send me picture updates at least once a week! :)
ya ya, you keep telling yourself that :lol:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Leann I'm trying to convince my mom if I can have him :D But she keeps saying NO! pooot... I would send TONS of pictures and i mean TONS!!!

I want the PUPPY!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Think of it this way... Norris stays with you, and that REALLY limits your foster room. Which means that any fosters that come later will HAVE to leave. :lol:

Ya bought the collar, you gave him a name, and you even added his name under your siggy pic.

The Keep'Um Fairy likes you!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.