• Understanding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I was going to say respect, but really it is unconditional Love. I love those two dogs so much I don't even know how to explain it. They are my pride and joy!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
How can you be one and not the other? I mean, Sugar loves me and I love her as well but there is also that mutual respect. She knows the rules and knows that they don't bend. I have to say respect and unconditional love together!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Um, all of the above. :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
HausMommy said:
:wink:
You know what I mean?? My dog just gets me. He loves me just as much as I love him(I know, dogs don't feel like that :lol:). It's become quite the mutual relationship. He depends on me for guidance, shelter and food. I depend on him for love, respect, and at times security(that's not why I got him, but I HATE being home alone).

PS:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
HausMommy said:
ALPHAMALE said:
HausMommy said:
:wink:
You know what I mean?? My dog just gets me. He loves me just as much as I love him(I know, dogs don't feel like that :lol:). It's become quite the mutual relationship. He depends on me for guidance, shelter and food. I depend on him for love, respect, and at times security(that's not why I got him, but I HATE being home alone).

PS:
Yeah what she said!!!
P.P.S

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I love my dogs and their breeds, I respect my dogs, I appreciate their loyalty and protection, but if I had to chose just one reason to have my dogs, it would be unconditional love.

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
I have to go with unconditional love first and then all the rest follows because of it. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts