Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you're not all getting sick of seeing pictures of him!

Norris is quite a character. His personality is developing all the time. He's starting to get really feisty! He alternates between wanting to maul his stuffed animals and snuggling with them. It's so cute. :)

Best buds

You can see Bella in the background paying no attention to the dumb boys :lol:

Mmm...puppy breath!!

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
OMG, that is the cutest puppy I have ever seen! You can already see he's going to be a little fire ball.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
sooooo cute...
best friends until he grows his little balls :lol: ...and begins the testosterone test... :lol:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
OMG he's just rediculously cute! You post that first pic on petfinder, you're going to get about 8000 responses! :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Get sick of Norris? NEVA-EVAH! [-X He is just the cutest thing!

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Keep the pics coming!!

Norris is way friggin cute, he's gonna be soo awesome when he grows up, my wife took one look and is in love already!!

Thats one cute boy!! :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Those are too cute, the boys are so sweet.........You got love Miss Independant Bella 8)

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Obelisk said:
Keep the pics coming!!

Norris is way friggin cute, he's gonna be soo awesome when he grows up, my wife took one look and is in love already!!

Thats one cute boy!! :D
He's going to be so handsome when he grows up! He looks like he could grow up to be a short and wide, but he's going to be getting neutered at such an early age that he'll probably end up being pretty tall.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.