Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are four dogs i have painted Chopper, Jagger, Dozer and Lyla
If you want to know why i painted these find out bu reading the thread Photos Wanted

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Those are beatiful! Sorry you couldn't do Abby :( I bet you would have painted an awesome picture of her!

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your comments they take around 5 hours to do each one depending on details. Im not one of these artists who can paint very quickly as i like the shading to be right.
But i have done them as promised and hopefully now i might get some orders now people have seen some of my work :wink:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
artistheather said:
Thanks for your comments they take around 5 hours to do each one depending on details. Im not one of these artists who can paint very quickly as i like the shading to be right.
But i have done them as promised and hopefully now i might get some orders now people have seen some of my work :wink:
you do orders...can you put up some info...I would check with root first to make sure its OK...but I might want an order in the future!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
cfhoftampa said:
artistheather said:
you do orders...can you put up some info...I would check with root first to make sure its OK...but I might want an order in the future!
Or she could pm you the link to her website :)

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone sent a pm haus cheers :lol:

Abby would of been very nice to paint as a lovely dog.

Im pleased you liked Dozer i liked doing him.

All orginial paintings are aviliable if interested or prints of them. If interested just pm me :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
:shock: wow... you did Jager's face!! I love it!!! would you please email me with prices or your website or whatever... I check my email all the time, however, I don't always get a chance to get on here. Sorry I didn't responde sooner, but i love it. and thank you soo much!

=D>

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thankyou guys all the comments are great keep them coming lol :lol:

I'm just so pleased the owners like them as paintings they were all great to do Dozer was abit sad to do for the known reasons but may he R.I.P the little chap.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG That's my Chopper! It's beautiful. :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
How big are the pictures that you are painting? And they look great!!!

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys and i hope i get a few orders as well keep me busy :lol:

Faith Marie the paintings that i have done are A3 size witch is roughly 30cm x 40xm

Yes that is chopper im pleased you like. :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts