Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering blowing up one of my digital pics on the computer to a 16x20 and framing it in my spare/computer room.
The only problem I have is deciding which one. I'm asking everyone to vote on the pics below and tell me which you like the most.
Please don't take into consideration the fact that one pic only has one of my dogs. Just choose the pic you think looks the best. I can always blow up another pic of Layla, then I'll have two pics framed in my spare room instead of one. :wink:

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Personally I like the 3rd pic! Your dogs are so gorgeous!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I like them all. You could... since you can't decide use them all in the same frame?

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I guess I'm a little late but I love #1. I think the dogs look amazing and the color is richer. I hope you don't mind but I lightened Rocky up a little because I thought he was getting a little lost.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I like #1 should take out the name's and the date is kinda hard to read and takes the focus off the dogs, I know where you was going with it trying to fill in the void in the pic but its over kill the pic speaks for it's self! I also like #2 you have some awesome looking dogs and those are both great pics!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts