Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,502 Posts
attitude said:
if your gunna play that game can i ask what you would do if he did decide to bite you?
bubba was nicely tryin to tell you to cut it out. i would "almost" guarentee he would do nothing more than put on a show BUT just what if bubba happens to be one of those very few dogs that would take it to the next level? then what would you do?
if you wanna play you gotta be willing to pay.
Good post Atttiude. I agree 100%.

I have never been a fan of horseplay around dogs. I really think it can be an accident waiting to happen. There are other, safer ways of finding out what a dog is made of. :D

· Registered
7,502 Posts
Re: normal to me

Lylasmum said:
And as for Bubba ignoring dogs...I think that is GREAT...I wish Lyla WOULD ignore dogs while I walk her!!!
I agree! I forgot to make mention of that in my previous post but having a dog like this is a good thing! Who wants their dog focussed on other dogs anyways? I don't. ..A dog that doesn't pay attention to other dogs is much easier to train! Besides, often times I think that dogs who act like this are just confident. They are more or less saying "I am the shit, you are lower than me, as long as you don't challenge all is cool with me..get in my face though and look out!".

I hate dog aggression or anything even remotely related to it. Pain in the ass to deal with in training and its often not the indication of strong character that some people (not saying you, James) believe. In fact, "sometimes" I think it can be the opposite as I have seen it go hand in hand with weak nerves with a few dogs I have seen. Coincidence? I am not so sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.