Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pit mama-to-be is safe. She's with me. The male she was brought in with (maybe the daddy) has been adopted out already! :D He is a pure bred fawn boxer. If he's really daddy, these are going to be some really beautiful pups. Mom is stunning. I got a few shots with my camera phone. They don't do her justice, but I thought I would share anyway.

She looks like she may have another couple of weeks. The pups don't feel extremely crowded or active right now. I can feel them moving around in there, though. :D

Preggers belly:

Look at these ears!!! :lol:

And tonight's money shot (if you ignore the eye-boogey, anyway):

She's a happy, sweet girl! She was obviously someone's dog. She's well socialized, house broken, and feels perfectly comfortable on the sofa!!! She plays so nicely with the munchkin. She even let me cut her tonails! :shock: She needs a bath and obviously has never been crated, but she's a perfect little girl! :love5: I can't wait to get some shots with my real camera so you guys can see how pretty she really is.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Awwwwwwwwe!! Look at that belly!! I can't wait to see more pics!

·
Super Moderator
15,961 Posts
Thank you for sharing your heart and home with her. She definately needs you.
Keep the pics coming and keep us informed on how she and the pups are doing.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Hehehe... I some how figured you'de take her in! Glad you did too! I have been thinking of her and wishing I were closer to GA (im in a fostering mood this week-too bad DH isn't :( ). No worries now that she is in your able hands! Even in the fuzzy-ish pics, she looks like a very pretty girl.

What does Buster and the rest of the Crew think of her? Oh and does she have a name (I don't recall and Im too tired to go look in the other post :wink: ) ?

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
I'm SO glad you took her in! My hubby and I were trying to figure out a way to hide her here so my landlord wouldn't know. Our house is small (966 sq ft) so it would've been hard to find somewhere for her to have the pups, lol! Was she an owner turn in?

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help!!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, supposedly she was a stray. Some guy brought her and the boxer in and said they wandered into his yard. But sometimes people dumping their dogs will say they were strays to avoid the fines.

She doesn't have a name yet. :oops: Any suggestions? It always takes me a while to come up with names.

Buster and Sophie haven't met her yet, but the Munchkin thinks she's just the coolest (the munchkin loves everybody!). She's met the other fosters, but I'm not letting them interact yet. Misha and Dino play pretty rough, and she doesn't need that right now. Rusty thinks she's alright though - I've been fostering Russ for almost 3 years now, so he's pretty used to seeing new dogs come and go. :D

She's going to have to be quarantined for a while, though. She's showing early signs of kennel cough. :cry: I put in a call to the vet this morning to see if there's anything at all we can do to help her. It will suck if she gets really sick now.

I will try to get some better pics tonight. She has such beautiful eyes! Maybe now that she's starting to relax, she will let me get far enough away to actually get a pic with my real camera. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I can't wait to see the pics!! She's gorgeous! Poor girl :( What a rough situation, thank goodness there are people like you still left to help her!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I guess I missed the post about you getting her but who cares because I'm glad you did. You have a huge heart and I'm glad she feel into your hands. Like everyone said keep us update and of course PICTURES!!!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I cant say it enough YOU ARE AWESOME, you have a heart of gold and are full of love and compassion.
She is so lucky to have you.I cant wait to see pictures of the pups when they arrive.She is beautiful and from what you said seems like a well mannered dog.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts