Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Zaily looking like a booger

583 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  apbtgurl26 
#1 ·
Here are a few new pics of Zaily that I took tonight. I put her sweater on since it was raining & we had to go to the store earlier. This sweater has belonged to 2 other dogs before her- my mom's chihuahua Nika, my old chihuahua-terrier mix Nico, and now it's forced upon Zaily. It's horrid- it's bright booger green. Look how big she's getting- it seems like just last week she was a pudgy little puppy...

This one is my favorite, she's smiling :)

She spent about 15 minutes chasing herself round in circles before she finally caught the sweater...

She loves to chew on her hairbrush...

To show how much she's grown- this is her in the same sweater about a month or so ago!

See less See more
#2 ·
I just did a triple-take :lol: Maybe I've been under a rock (and far from California), but I've never seen a dog wearing toe-nail polish! I live in New England, and it hasn't caught on here (yet). I've seen the stuff for sale, but never "modeled" before. It's not even 6:30 here yet, I'm just having my coffee and waking up. Nice way to start it :lol:

#6 ·
Zaily's a cutie! She looks pretty upset in that sweater though, looks like she's saying, "hey mom, I do have fur you know!" lol. Did you use human nail polish or dog nail polish? I would be afraid to use the human kind if they chewed on there nails or something.

#7 ·
Zaily looks cute in her little sweather... soon she might be grownin out of it though! sad isn't it... I still have Isis and Nox's puppy collars... unfortunately Jager's puppy collar has been a 26" one. Isis had a maroon one that showed up on her white coat soo well, and Fatboy Nox had to have a harley davidson collar. anyhow, when i look at those, it reminds me of when they were so little.

I also like to mention the Hacker's nod... Acid Burn... where's your Crash Override?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.