Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Look at all of the wee ones..U better get ready..U have your work cut out (think I counted 13)..

:wink:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you!! I've already realized how much work they are. I gotta lay by them and sleep light. She keeps on laying on them so I gotta get up and count to make sure they're all there and okay. And they're only 2 days old! something tells me I've got alot more of sleepless nights in my near future.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not to mention the endless times I've gotta rotate the pups to make sure they're all getting milk from momma. I'd do it again though. Those cute lil faces make it all worth the sleepless nights and the continous washing towels, blankets and everything else.
As you can see I have endless pics. Guess I'm more proud of the new editions than the momma is.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Questions that were moved from your intro thread..

I'd like to hear a little more about your breeding. What was the goal of this breeding? Was this a planned breeding? Have your dogs been health tested? What qualities did these two dogs contribute for future generations? Are you involved in anything with your dogs?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This wasn't a planned breeding. We planned on breeding them when they were older but nature took it's course and by the time we realized she was pregnant it was too late to do anything about it. They both have been health tested and they're well taken care of. We're not planning on breeding them again. We just wanted her to have one litter before we get her spayed. They both come from good bloodlines and they're all quality dogs. We didn't breed them to have any financial gain out of it, we just love the breed and we love our dogs.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Jenn said:

I'd like to hear a little more about your breeding. What was the goal of this breeding? Was this a planned breeding? Have your dogs been health tested? What qualities did these two dogs contribute for future generations? Are you involved in anything with your dogs?
HERE WE GO :roll:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's okay. Everyone's titled to their own opinion and if they feel the need to judge me, feel free. I know I take good care of my dogs and pups and I know there are breeders out there that have their dogs poppin out pups every chance they get. So I know I'm not the worst bully parent out here.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
And there you go with your childish posts... What are you missing in your life that you must constantly try to instigate, and start drama with everyone? I find it funny that the majority of the drama on this site exists around the SAME people.. Imagine that... This is getting so freaking old, and I'm not getting sucked into your BS!

I'm not flaming at all, I asked a question, legit questions. I could have said something else, or just assumed but I did not. I apologize that I'm not excited and over joyed with glee, every single time someone else has a huge litter of puppies "just to have them".. Does it appear the dogs should have been bred, no of course not. Yet, I did ask the question. Why, because MAYBE it was a responsible planned breeding. How would anyone know if they didn't ask? Anyway, good luck with finding good responsible homes for all your puppies.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your opinion is your opinion. Assume what you must. Think what you want. It doesn't matter to me at all. I've got better things to do than sit here and make assumptions and criticize people that I don't have the slightest idea of who they are. I didn't join this forum to lecture people on what they should do with their dogs. I joined because I LOVE my dogs and LOVE to brag about them. As a matter of fact I've gotta go rotate the pups to make sure they all get milk from their momma. Oh there I go again being an irresponsible bully parent. And for those critcizing, maybe you should go spend time with your own dogs instead of lecturing me about mine.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Jenn said:
And there you go with your childish posts... What are you missing in your life that you must constantly try to instigate, and start drama with everyone? I find it funny that the majority of the drama on this site exists around the SAME people.. Imagine that... This is getting so freaking old, and I'm not getting sucked into your BS!

I'm not flaming at all, I asked a question, legit questions. I could have said something else, or just assumed but I did not. I apologize that I'm not excited and over joyed with glee, every single time someone else has a huge litter of puppies "just to have them".. Does it appear the dogs should have been bred, no of course not. Yet, I did ask the question. Why, because MAYBE it was a responsible planned breeding. How would anyone know if they didn't ask? Anyway, good luck with finding good responsible homes for all your puppies.
Is someone here bored at work with nothing better to do?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's what it looks like to me. I'm only trying to show off my new pups and my dogs since they are my children. Didn't know it was such a horrible thing to be proud of your pupchildren and grandpuppies.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Show me where ONCE I criticized you? Did I ever call you irresponsible? The first part of my post was intended for Steve, I apologize if you thought I was referring to you. Do I agree with your breeding, no, but I asked about it. Isn't that what discussion boards are for? I asked a question, instead of assuming. Sorry you were offended by my simplistic questions. No harm intended, really. 8)

No, Slid3r I'm not bored at work, I'm waiting on some information so I can finish some reports. Until I get that information, I'll do as I choose. What's your excuse?

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Jenn said:
talking to me :roll: you responce i would have =D> but as the pup's are allready on the ground why get all snitty about it with crap like this
Jenn said:

sure you dont wan to kow here shoe size as well :roll:

Mamabulldog the pup's look great hope you have a great time with them and your adult's if you neeed help fining placments for them pm me ill give ya a hand ...cheers

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You might not feel like you criticized me but that's exactly where your questions were leading to. Like I've said before, I love my dogs and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize their own health or their puppies' health. They both are in good health and have strong and healthy hips. If they hadn't, they would've been neutered/spayed when they turned 6 months old.

·
Registered
193 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww look at all that pinkness!! they are beautiful. Congrats :D

Its funny how people react when they hear anything about breeding. I plan to stud my Busta when hes the right age. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks. They're all healthy and doing real well considering there's so many of them and only one momma. I'm helping her feed them so they're all getting the milk they need from her. I'll probably stud out my male also but not sure if we'll breed our female again.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Back to the topic :lol:

OMG PUPPIES, how many are there?
They are so freaking cute and momma looks like she is doing a good job with them :D
I am gonna love watching these lil ones grow

1 - 20 of 33 Posts